2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

When I compared the two shoes, the True Blue appeared to be slightly bigger for some reason. For the most part though, the fit is the same, just buy your regular shoe size.

When I compared the two shoes, the True Blue appeared to be slightly bigger for some reason. For the most part though, the fit is the same, just buy your regular shoe size.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

thanks

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

thanks

eastbay got platinum members now, since when do they do that? im still salty i never got my 25% off coupon

from the last time i signed up for gold, and i also never got my $15 giftcard for eastbay sending my shoes out

standard shipping instead of 3 day loyalty shipping. what up with that rey?

eastbay got platinum members now, since when do they do that? im still salty i never got my 25% off coupon

from the last time i signed up for gold, and i also never got my $15 giftcard for eastbay sending my shoes out

Originally Posted by ed2trey

It sounds like there might be an issue with your provider receiving E-mails from Eastbay at first guess. But so we can assist you most effectively, please send us a PM with your customer number and E-mail address and we'll investigate for you.
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Sad day when Eastbay has to resort to having customers pay for "memberships". Utterly ridiculous. Just gather up all your pairs, put a notice up on the home page, send out emails to all your subscribed customers, then place them up at midnight like you would a normal release. It's stuff like this that has made me take my business elsewhere when it comes to buying Jordans. If it wasn't enough that the quality on the shoes have went down and the price has shot up, but now I have to deal with sites charging a fee to give me first dibs and a "special hotline" on said shoes when a restock comes along. C'mon son.
Thanks for your feedback. To clarify one point, Loyalty Club membership only gives priority for certain (not all) restocks, and never for launches. We will forward your feedback on to the appropriate personnel, however.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by ed2trey

It sounds like there might be an issue with your provider receiving E-mails from Eastbay at first guess. But so we can assist you most effectively, please send us a PM with your customer number and E-mail address and we'll investigate for you.
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Sad day when Eastbay has to resort to having customers pay for "memberships". Utterly ridiculous. Just gather up all your pairs, put a notice up on the home page, send out emails to all your subscribed customers, then place them up at midnight like you would a normal release. It's stuff like this that has made me take my business elsewhere when it comes to buying Jordans. If it wasn't enough that the quality on the shoes have went down and the price has shot up, but now I have to deal with sites charging a fee to give me first dibs and a "special hotline" on said shoes when a restock comes along. C'mon son.
Thanks for your feedback. To clarify one point, Loyalty Club membership only gives priority for certain (not all) restocks, and never for launches. We will forward your feedback on to the appropriate personnel, however.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
I feel as a customer that you should allow a pre order for loyalty customers for big releases. My loyalty membership is completely useless for big releases because your website crashes during these releases. i understand that as a company, it won't concern you too much if your site slows down and crashes, because your product will still sell out regardless of who is buying. But I feel you should award your members that pay for a membership. There should be certain advantages to it. A big one would be a personal link to preorder a shoe a few hours before launch. A personal link that would work only for a logged in loyalty member. Thank you for your time.

EastbayRep - Ryan
I feel as a customer that you should allow a pre order for loyalty customers for big releases. My loyalty membership is completely useless for big releases because your website crashes during these releases. i understand that as a company, it won't concern you too much if your site slows down and crashes, because your product will still sell out regardless of who is buying. But I feel you should award your members that pay for a membership. There should be certain advantages to it. A big one would be a personal link to preorder a shoe a few hours before launch. A personal link that would work only for a logged in loyalty member. Thank you for your time.

While that's a good idea, contractual obligations with how they handle product launches most likely prohibit presales to anyone. It seems like they're a lot more strict about how things are handled in the US, unlike in Europe where even Nike gets in on presales.

While that's a good idea, contractual obligations with how they handle product launches most likely prohibit presales to anyone. It seems like they're a lot more strict about how things are handled in the US, unlike in Europe where even Nike gets in on presales.

^^^^^^
I will not renew my loyalty membership when it expires, because I mainly buy hot launches from them but I cant because of the website crash. I am sure many other members will not renew. They fished me in when they emailed me back in the summer with the cool grey restock, but i have not seen any special restocks since. Thats alot of money lost to non renewal of memberships. Its pointless unless you buy from Eastbay all the time. This is something to take into consideration.

^^^^^^
I will not renew my loyalty membership when it expires, because I mainly buy hot launches from them but I cant because of the website crash. I am sure many other members will not renew. They fished me in when they emailed me back in the summer with the cool grey restock, but i have not seen any special restocks since. Thats alot of money lost to non renewal of memberships. Its pointless unless you buy from Eastbay all the time. This is something to take into consideration.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

EastbayRep - Ryan
That wouldn't work either because everyone will become a member just to preorder. 

EastbayRep - Ryan
That wouldn't work either because everyone will become a member just to preorder. 

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

EastbayRep - Ryan
maybe if they allowed certain people at a time to pre ordered to reduce volume it would work.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

EastbayRep - Ryan
maybe if they allowed certain people at a time to pre ordered to reduce volume it would work.

Back
Top Bottom