2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I love mine
smile.gif
glad i copped

I think it's a hit and miss, the BC3 is the pair of J i wear the most and they haven't cracked on me. Same with the True Blues. Those 2 haven't cracked at all. But my fire red cracked first wear and my white cement is showing very slight cracking.

I think it's a hit and miss, the BC3 is the pair of J i wear the most and they haven't cracked on me. Same with the True Blues. Those 2 haven't cracked at all. But my fire red cracked first wear and my white cement is showing very slight cracking.

sold mine to a NTer for 190, decided i didnt want these enough to deal with the quick chipping and now im hunting a nice 2001 pair

sold mine to a NTer for 190, decided i didnt want these enough to deal with the quick chipping and now im hunting a nice 2001 pair

wanted to highlight the eyewear... I'm not one to coordinate hats or shirts with my Jordans, but these compliment them perfectly
excuse the iPhone pic...better quality pics will be saved when I take em out in the sun

wanted to highlight the eyewear... I'm not one to coordinate hats or shirts with my Jordans, but these compliment them perfectly
excuse the iPhone pic...better quality pics will be saved when I take em out in the sun

Question:
Not sure it was in this thread or not somebody mention about
applying something like a spray or clear paint, and this will somehow slow or limit the cracking.

Question:
Not sure it was in this thread or not somebody mention about
applying something like a spray or clear paint, and this will somehow slow or limit the cracking.

^ minimize gloss on midsole by rubbing magic eraser on it.. not much u can do about the armor-all looking leather...

^ minimize gloss on midsole by rubbing magic eraser on it.. not much u can do about the armor-all looking leather...

You guys want to get the shine off of your midsoles? Wear your damn shoes 
laugh.gif

I have both the white cements and black cements and my white cements have dulled out from natural wear. In a few months my BCIII's will too. 

I don't care about cracking too much, I love the used look in my shoes from wearing them. My white cements haven't cracked and neither have my black joints and I wear them a lot. 

I understand wanting to keep your shoes fresh, but ALL jordan 3's crack whether sooner or later so !!@! it. You paid for them, so crack the !!@! out of them. At least you're wearing them in the process man. 

You guys want to get the shine off of your midsoles? Wear your damn shoes 
laugh.gif

I have both the white cements and black cements and my white cements have dulled out from natural wear. In a few months my BCIII's will too. 

I don't care about cracking too much, I love the used look in my shoes from wearing them. My white cements haven't cracked and neither have my black joints and I wear them a lot. 

I understand wanting to keep your shoes fresh, but ALL jordan 3's crack whether sooner or later so !!@! it. You paid for them, so crack the !!@! out of them. At least you're wearing them in the process man. 

Back
Top Bottom