2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

My BC 3's still sitting on ice.

Won't break out till summer.

Same for Concords and Black Flip 3's.

I know, I'm suppose to wear my kicks, but Buffalo winters are too harsh to damage these beauties.

I know, I'm suppose to wear my kicks, but Buffalo winters are too harsh to damage these beauties.

Believe it or not, im in the same boat. Here in New Mexico its Dust, snow, and wind though, weird mix I know but cant wait for summer

Believe it or not, im in the same boat. Here in New Mexico its Dust, snow, and wind though, weird mix I know but cant wait for summer

mine are cracking beyond belief, cause I've been wearing mine from the get go. Put the extra air max unit in from my 2011's, making them even more comfortable to wear. Put the zoom unit in my True Blues (sweet!) this is my rotation till I get the cement 4's!

mine are cracking beyond belief, cause I've been wearing mine from the get go. Put the extra air max unit in from my 2011's, making them even more comfortable to wear. Put the zoom unit in my True Blues (sweet!) this is my rotation till I get the cement 4's!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I feel you man, live about 2hrs from you Toronto. lol
Winters sucks for sneakerheads, I'm rolling with Tims for a moment.
Patiently waiting for spring.

Originally Posted by jayem

It does suck bad!
But I have some other kicks I can wear in the mean time.

Same goes for any sneaker I get before April/May: 

Chicago 10's, DW AJ1 or AJ Spiz'ike Bordeauxs, WC 4's and Playoff 12's (might wear those since they release towards the end of April).

Originally Posted by jayem

It does suck bad!
But I have some other kicks I can wear in the mean time.

Same goes for any sneaker I get before April/May: 

Chicago 10's, DW AJ1 or AJ Spiz'ike Bordeauxs, WC 4's and Playoff 12's (might wear those since they release towards the end of April).

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Size 8 and 13 sitting at %*%$% here.

What? I dont see the point of this post unless you say where theyre at and help some dudes out- heck, if theres a 13 sitting somewhere i may be down for another pair
nerd.gif
 care to share some info?

He probably meant "Richard's" but it was censored.

Also, I noticed something earlier after I started cleaning my BCs. In the area where the glossy black midsole is, I saw a few minor creases which looked like the start of cracking. However, after looking thoroughly, they were only cracking on the white part of the inner midsole.

I'm thinking that the gloss on the black part of the midsole was used to prevent cracking in that area so people who removed the gloss might experience cracking in the black area. However, this is all just a hypothesis and I may be completely. Since it's my first pair of 3s, I'm not sure if the area I'm speaking even has cracking occurring there.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Size 8 and 13 sitting at %*%$% here.

What? I dont see the point of this post unless you say where theyre at and help some dudes out- heck, if theres a 13 sitting somewhere i may be down for another pair
nerd.gif
 care to share some info?

He probably meant "Richard's" but it was censored.

Also, I noticed something earlier after I started cleaning my BCs. In the area where the glossy black midsole is, I saw a few minor creases which looked like the start of cracking. However, after looking thoroughly, they were only cracking on the white part of the inner midsole.

I'm thinking that the gloss on the black part of the midsole was used to prevent cracking in that area so people who removed the gloss might experience cracking in the black area. However, this is all just a hypothesis and I may be completely. Since it's my first pair of 3s, I'm not sure if the area I'm speaking even has cracking occurring there.

If i ever get deployed and port in Australia I'll definitely have to check out a spot that sell Jordans because it sound like the selection over there is nice.

If i ever get deployed and port in Australia I'll definitely have to check out a spot that sell Jordans because it sound like the selection over there is nice.

Back
Top Bottom