I must be ******ed sleeping on these.
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

me too man. me too
I don't know that feel bro.
But hopefully you guys can find a pair for a decent price. They're great, I think everyone should have at least one pair to enjoy. 

Compared to the recent releases, these were pretty easy to get online. Having said that, I bought two pairs of size 9s only to discover they were a bit snug. The good news is I was able to secure a couple of pairs of 9.5 as well. Now I just need to find a pair of TBs (or cement 4s) and I'm done with JB.....for now.

Compared to the recent releases, these were pretty easy to get online. Having said that, I bought two pairs of size 9s only to discover they were a bit snug. The good news is I was able to secure a couple of pairs of 9.5 as well. Now I just need to find a pair of TBs (or cement 4s) and I'm done with JB.....for now.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

They look great on feet and are super comfy but today I rocked them for the second time and encountered cracking on the back of the right shoe
frown.gif
. And I take great care of all my shoes smh
really?  My air max 2009, 2011, kobe V / VI and Lebron VIII's are comfy.  These feel like bricks on my feet...no cushioning and weighs a ton

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

They look great on feet and are super comfy but today I rocked them for the second time and encountered cracking on the back of the right shoe
frown.gif
. And I take great care of all my shoes smh
really?  My air max 2009, 2011, kobe V / VI and Lebron VIII's are comfy.  These feel like bricks on my feet...no cushioning and weighs a ton

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

So is the quality on these any better then the CDP's or are they about the same?

i like this version much more.

my cdp's started cracking after about 3 wears, just started using them for ball after that.

these have now flaws after atleast 10 wears. they still look brand new

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

So is the quality on these any better then the CDP's or are they about the same?

i like this version much more.

my cdp's started cracking after about 3 wears, just started using them for ball after that.

these have now flaws after atleast 10 wears. they still look brand new

I wish this board had a JB rep like Eastbay does...

So heres my tale...

Black Friday Release huh? -_-

strike one JB... why make us go out in that madness to buy your shoes... dumb

moving on.

Come to find out mall near me is opening at midnight the night before... FNL will be open...

actually quite easily cop my pair. estatic
happy.gif

get home and notice the leather is really thin and shiny...

kinda looked/felt like a members only jacket leather type feel... but cheaper -_-

also theres a noticeable divet in the inside quarter panel of the left one... barely noticeable i tell myself.

Now, after a handful of wears the left shoe looks like this... were talking maximum 6-7 times.

heres a shot of the inside in which you can also see the defect...
30t6p3b.gif

and the stars so no clowns will come in here sayin i prolly jus beat em up...

now... none of this would be so bad if JB would just respond to me...

Id have 0 problem shipping the shoes back at my own cost if they would repair/replace them for me...

JB stay treatin us like *+@$@%...

at this point Im even willing to settle for them to send be a bottle of paint n brush n ill do it myself...
30t6p3b.gif

/end of whining because at the end of the day these are still my favorite shoes...

... I jus tell myself the flaws add character...

edit: i thnk they send the cheaper ones to the rural areas
30t6p3b.gif

I wish this board had a JB rep like Eastbay does...

So heres my tale...

Black Friday Release huh? -_-

strike one JB... why make us go out in that madness to buy your shoes... dumb

moving on.

Come to find out mall near me is opening at midnight the night before... FNL will be open...

actually quite easily cop my pair. estatic
happy.gif

get home and notice the leather is really thin and shiny...

kinda looked/felt like a members only jacket leather type feel... but cheaper -_-

also theres a noticeable divet in the inside quarter panel of the left one... barely noticeable i tell myself.

Now, after a handful of wears the left shoe looks like this... were talking maximum 6-7 times.

heres a shot of the inside in which you can also see the defect...
30t6p3b.gif

and the stars so no clowns will come in here sayin i prolly jus beat em up...

now... none of this would be so bad if JB would just respond to me...

Id have 0 problem shipping the shoes back at my own cost if they would repair/replace them for me...

JB stay treatin us like *+@$@%...

at this point Im even willing to settle for them to send be a bottle of paint n brush n ill do it myself...
30t6p3b.gif

/end of whining because at the end of the day these are still my favorite shoes...

... I jus tell myself the flaws add character...

edit: i thnk they send the cheaper ones to the rural areas
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom