2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Originally Posted by acoppola331

anyone think its worth trading playoff 12s for these?

I wouldn't because the quality and material on the black cement 3's is below abysmal. I bought 2 pairs and sold both. If you knew how disappointed I was on the quality then you'd agree with me. I been wanting a pair of black cement 3's for the LONGEST time and when I finally had my hands on them, I was disgusted by the quality work that was put on it. 
Any other pair> 2011 black cement 3

you right, i wouldnt trade a bag of dog poop for a pair of cement 3s. for starters the shoe is shiny as hell. And when the leather is creased the shoe looks terrible. Imo I would trade the 12 playoffs for the cdp3s, the leather is consistent and the tongue of the shoe is on point. Cdp 3 > aj3 black cement 2011.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Originally Posted by acoppola331

anyone think its worth trading playoff 12s for these?

I wouldn't because the quality and material on the black cement 3's is below abysmal. I bought 2 pairs and sold both. If you knew how disappointed I was on the quality then you'd agree with me. I been wanting a pair of black cement 3's for the LONGEST time and when I finally had my hands on them, I was disgusted by the quality work that was put on it. 
Any other pair> 2011 black cement 3

you right, i wouldnt trade a bag of dog poop for a pair of cement 3s. for starters the shoe is shiny as hell. And when the leather is creased the shoe looks terrible. Imo I would trade the 12 playoffs for the cdp3s, the leather is consistent and the tongue of the shoe is on point. Cdp 3 > aj3 black cement 2011.

After some time has gone by, I think the quality on these was by far the worst out of all the 3's released last year.  I've worn my black ones no more than 5 times and both already have cracking up and down the shoe.  For the price JB is charging, that really just blows.  I've worn my TB's and WC's a good amount since they dropped and neither have any cracking still.  I'm actually pretty pissed about this.

After some time has gone by, I think the quality on these was by far the worst out of all the 3's released last year.  I've worn my black ones no more than 5 times and both already have cracking up and down the shoe.  For the price JB is charging, that really just blows.  I've worn my TB's and WC's a good amount since they dropped and neither have any cracking still.  I'm actually pretty pissed about this.

Yeah these were awful I made them my daily wearers/beaters. Partially because I find 3's comfy and obv love the way they look. But mostly cause there aint no going back after the chipping on the mid sole and ++%#. I'm not gonna bother ever restoring or repainting these, just rock em into the ground.

Yeah these were awful I made them my daily wearers/beaters. Partially because I find 3's comfy and obv love the way they look. But mostly cause there aint no going back after the chipping on the mid sole and ++%#. I'm not gonna bother ever restoring or repainting these, just rock em into the ground.

^and thats what they were made to do, keep rockin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

I don't know what you guys are doing, but none of my 3's from last year (TBs, BCs) show signs of cracking and I've worn each of them at least 10 times.
alien.gif

I don't know what you guys are doing, but none of my 3's from last year (TBs, BCs) show signs of cracking and I've worn each of them at least 10 times.
alien.gif

After all the pics & horrible stories I guess ima put mine up for a while. After 10+ wears the only thing I can complain about is a small paint chip on the inside of the left shoe. Every time I get home & take off my shoes I'm scared of wat I might see & it shouldn't have to be like that, especially after a couple wears 
30t6p3b.gif

After all the pics & horrible stories I guess ima put mine up for a while. After 10+ wears the only thing I can complain about is a small paint chip on the inside of the left shoe. Every time I get home & take off my shoes I'm scared of wat I might see & it shouldn't have to be like that, especially after a couple wears 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

alien.gif
Fwiw I'm also a pretty big dude and I ride the L a lot, so I get caught standing and having to balance myself on the train every day.  I'm sure that adds to it.  But still, 5 wears? 

alien.gif
Fwiw I'm also a pretty big dude and I ride the L a lot, so I get caught standing and having to balance myself on the train every day.  I'm sure that adds to it.  But still, 5 wears? 

alien.gif

I know, 5 wears is pretty bad.
I'm a tall (6'2), slim guy, and usually wear mines casually for a few hours each time.

Maybe that's why its not cracking? 

eyes.gif

Idk.

alien.gif

I know, 5 wears is pretty bad.
I'm a tall (6'2), slim guy, and usually wear mines casually for a few hours each time.

Maybe that's why its not cracking? 

eyes.gif

Idk.

Back
Top Bottom