2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Anyone got pics of their badly cracked BC3's? I want to see what it looks like and I'm not talking about small hairline cracks.

Anyone got pics of their badly cracked BC3's? I want to see what it looks like and I'm not talking about small hairline cracks.

I have worn one of my two pairs about a dozen times and they have slight paint chipping on the inner part and heel. Still love them though, but had to double up after regreting selling my 01 pair.

I have worn one of my two pairs about a dozen times and they have slight paint chipping on the inner part and heel. Still love them though, but had to double up after regreting selling my 01 pair.

still nervous to wear mines
laugh.gif

wore em once and they creased like i wore em 20+
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spOOfy

A few pages back, I think someone posted pics.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

A few pages back, I think someone posted pics.

these are pretty much my beaters.  the first time i wore them they creased and cracked so there was no turning back.  really wish i would have picked up a second pair.

these are pretty much my beaters.  the first time i wore them they creased and cracked so there was no turning back.  really wish i would have picked up a second pair.

can anyone tell me about the cracking/creasing/overall quality of these after a couple wears? idk if I wanna keep mine, mine are still DS... I don't wanna have to deal with it getting destroyed after the first wear

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

can anyone tell me about the cracking/creasing/overall quality of these after a couple wears? idk if I wanna keep mine, mine are still DS... I don't wanna have to deal with it getting destroyed after the first wear

If i could see the photo ?

Back
Top Bottom