2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by green rhino123

The decrease in leather quality on the retros over the years...so far...

i'd have to be pretty impressed with the '11 to purchase 

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the elephant print now and days

the print on the pair a few pages back is
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the elephant print now and days

the print on the pair a few pages back is
sick.gif

How certain are we that these pictures are the 2011 BCIII's? They look an awful lot like the CDP's to me and do not have the same heel perforations or padding as the recent 2011 III's that have dropped.
nerd.gif

How certain are we that these pictures are the 2011 BCIII's? They look an awful lot like the CDP's to me and do not have the same heel perforations or padding as the recent 2011 III's that have dropped.
nerd.gif

i hope the release for these will be just as smooth the tb and wc release. oh and i hope there will be restock just as the other two releases did.

i hope the release for these will be just as smooth the tb and wc release. oh and i hope there will be restock just as the other two releases did.

Yes!!! I feel like JB put out the nubuck sample so people will appreciate when they release the final production leather pair.

Yes!!! I feel like JB put out the nubuck sample so people will appreciate when they release the final production leather pair.

not really seeing any difference.. only thing i'd want is "nike air" on the back.. updated cement print actually pops a bit more.. i'd be much more worried about the dreaded "midsole cracking" other than that there isn't much to complain about.. IMO

not really seeing any difference.. only thing i'd want is "nike air" on the back.. updated cement print actually pops a bit more.. i'd be much more worried about the dreaded "midsole cracking" other than that there isn't much to complain about.. IMO

Back
Top Bottom