2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

so wait im confused

these coming out october or november?

cause i read november now i see the topic says october
nerd.gif

whas the official release date?

i want to wait till release date because some pairs come with horrible pre creases on sides and toes. When the true blues dropped , i went thru 3 pairs at footlocker to mix and match the best left and right shoe since i rock them with wearable shoe trees anyways

i want to wait till release date because some pairs come with horrible pre creases on sides and toes. When the true blues dropped , i went thru 3 pairs at footlocker to mix and match the best left and right shoe since i rock them with wearable shoe trees anyways

Originally Posted by hostos

so wait im confused

nerd.gif

Black friday bro...Day after Thanksgiving,

Originally Posted by hostos

so wait im confused

nerd.gif

Black friday bro...Day after Thanksgiving,

Looking forward to picking these up, they appear to be made better than the CDP (which I own).

Looking forward to picking these up, they appear to be made better than the CDP (which I own).

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I got that same message on Air-Randy to see what the deal was, no luck.

Go to the facebook page.  you have to email him then pretty much send payment with promo code: AR-JOE-Cement.  peeps give up without even trying.  gl fam

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I got that same message on Air-Randy to see what the deal was, no luck.

Go to the facebook page.  you have to email him then pretty much send payment with promo code: AR-JOE-Cement.  peeps give up without even trying.  gl fam

One of my fav Jordans of all time... I think I'm gonna order early. I'm kinda a newbie, but can you guys explain to me how these websites like RMK and marqueesole are getting these early when the release date is so far away? How do we know that these are THE jordan 3 black cement that will be releasing on black friday? May be a dumb question, but really want the details before I drop 200+ on a pair of shoes.... Also, what website would you guys recommend buying from?? Thanks guys..

One of my fav Jordans of all time... I think I'm gonna order early. I'm kinda a newbie, but can you guys explain to me how these websites like RMK and marqueesole are getting these early when the release date is so far away? How do we know that these are THE jordan 3 black cement that will be releasing on black friday? May be a dumb question, but really want the details before I drop 200+ on a pair of shoes.... Also, what website would you guys recommend buying from?? Thanks guys..

i just ordered my pair too. i paid less than the retail price of them here in canada($210 after tax) so why not. lol

i just ordered my pair too. i paid less than the retail price of them here in canada($210 after tax) so why not. lol

Back
Top Bottom