2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^^^^
They all around 200-210 shipped. Good considering they will be 160 plus tax making them 175 +!% plus shipping, so its going to be around 180-185 Retail. If you need sites, let me know

^^^^
They all around 200-210 shipped. Good considering they will be 160 plus tax making them 175 +!% plus shipping, so its going to be around 180-185 Retail. If you need sites, let me know

voterobformayor wrote:

Besides NDC, I dont think these are going to get the midnight release..on Thanksgiving night? I doubt the sneaker stores would make their employees work then.

i don't think you have ever been to a mall for a black friday sale then 
laugh.gif
 when i worked for a nike store i had to show up at 10 PM the night of thanksgiving just for that reason. this release i gonna be a solid one but i think they will sell better than the w/c 3 simply because everyone will be shopping that day
Originally Posted by jwilly31

The price went up to $160?
noticed that on the box tag too !@# is going on yo.. 
eyes.gif
 they really starting to nickel and dime us on every release and its only getting worse. i wish i could get a real reason straight from JB about these price hikes..

voterobformayor wrote:

Besides NDC, I dont think these are going to get the midnight release..on Thanksgiving night? I doubt the sneaker stores would make their employees work then.

i don't think you have ever been to a mall for a black friday sale then 
laugh.gif
 when i worked for a nike store i had to show up at 10 PM the night of thanksgiving just for that reason. this release i gonna be a solid one but i think they will sell better than the w/c 3 simply because everyone will be shopping that day
Originally Posted by jwilly31

The price went up to $160?
noticed that on the box tag too !@# is going on yo.. 
eyes.gif
 they really starting to nickel and dime us on every release and its only getting worse. i wish i could get a real reason straight from JB about these price hikes..

Black Friday really has nothing to do with it.

I remember back in 2001 the fam and I went on a cruise the Friday of the weekend they were to release. Some guy had then on the ship and broke my neck everytime he wore them.
30t6p3b.gif

I called the Wednesday we got off the ship and everyone was sold out.

I was able to purchase the WC a few months later with virtually no line. They actually didn't sell out for a few weeks.

But these...instant sell-out. Black Friday just means I'll have to eat a little earlier so as to not get the itus by time midnight strikes. Eastbay and NDC will be utilized.

Black Friday really has nothing to do with it.

I remember back in 2001 the fam and I went on a cruise the Friday of the weekend they were to release. Some guy had then on the ship and broke my neck everytime he wore them.
30t6p3b.gif

I called the Wednesday we got off the ship and everyone was sold out.

I was able to purchase the WC a few months later with virtually no line. They actually didn't sell out for a few weeks.

But these...instant sell-out. Black Friday just means I'll have to eat a little earlier so as to not get the itus by time midnight strikes. Eastbay and NDC will be utilized.

Man I line up on Black Friday for TVs, laptops, free stuff and door busters, not shoes. I am not trying to line up for shoes and miss out on other stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to cop these on Eastbay.

Man I line up on Black Friday for TVs, laptops, free stuff and door busters, not shoes. I am not trying to line up for shoes and miss out on other stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to cop these on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by KG21

You're lining up for garbage though. you're better off getting the shoes.

Originally Posted by KG21

You're lining up for garbage though. you're better off getting the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom