2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

If the XI thread wasn't jumping then there would be a lot more people upset with the pairs they received especially since majority of them are probably fake.

If the XI thread wasn't jumping then there would be a lot more people upset with the pairs they received especially since majority of them are probably fake.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jecca650

I'll pick mine up RD. IMO none of these early sellers can be trusted now.

Wait, so the whole Grey Market, authentic product thing is true, and these sites are selling legit shoes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I read his post wrong, don't trust them just wait till the RD the market is already flooded with too many fakes to be comfortable buying something so early and from overseas.
I agree, wait til release date.  I got burned buying the W/C III's early.  Shoes were disfigured.  Never again will I buy early release from overseas.  

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jecca650

I'll pick mine up RD. IMO none of these early sellers can be trusted now.

Wait, so the whole Grey Market, authentic product thing is true, and these sites are selling legit shoes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I read his post wrong, don't trust them just wait till the RD the market is already flooded with too many fakes to be comfortable buying something so early and from overseas.
I agree, wait til release date.  I got burned buying the W/C III's early.  Shoes were disfigured.  Never again will I buy early release from overseas.  

Im sorry but to me it will alway be WC>TB>BC, im still on the fence about these and I honestly dont think id be mad if I passed! IDK sorry!

Im sorry but to me it will alway be WC>TB>BC, im still on the fence about these and I honestly dont think id be mad if I passed! IDK sorry!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

It's your opinion bro, no need to apologize..I'll have pics of my pair from Zyr12 up later today.

It's your opinion bro, no need to apologize..I'll have pics of my pair from Zyr12 up later today.

TB > BC? no need to apologize? seriously?

j/k, but seriously BC > all III's

TB > BC? no need to apologize? seriously?

j/k, but seriously BC > all III's

Back
Top Bottom