2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Anyone Know Any DC/MD Spots Lettin Em Go Before RD?
nerd.gif

1 to rock and 1 to stock.......top 3 jordans of all time for me

Glad to hear those who already have em are happy with them too

1 to rock and 1 to stock.......top 3 jordans of all time for me

Glad to hear those who already have em are happy with them too

Some one drop me a pm If they have a place in la (323) area releasing them early and for retail. I have work till 12am and no computer in sight
frown.gif
thanks fellas.

Some one drop me a pm If they have a place in la (323) area releasing them early and for retail. I have work till 12am and no computer in sight
frown.gif
thanks fellas.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

nerd.gif
Word, if you don't want to make the spot too hot, care to inbox two fellows in need 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

nerd.gif
Word, if you don't want to make the spot too hot, care to inbox two fellows in need 
nerd.gif

I dun goofed and didnt even go a size down. Wearin them for the first time now a few hours in and joints are creasing pretty bad already.

Idk how everyone else feels but these run big

I dun goofed and didnt even go a size down. Wearin them for the first time now a few hours in and joints are creasing pretty bad already.

Idk how everyone else feels but these run big

I decided to just pre-order these off mikkol88.com. He's charging $200 total (shipping already included). I figure if I were to try and buy these on release day, after tax it's not that much more of a markup....plus I don't have to worry about getting these online the night before, or waking up early and dealing with the BF crowds.

I decided to just pre-order these off mikkol88.com. He's charging $200 total (shipping already included). I figure if I were to try and buy these on release day, after tax it's not that much more of a markup....plus I don't have to worry about getting these online the night before, or waking up early and dealing with the BF crowds.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

These should be an easy cop at Midnight, you should've just waited it out bro.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

These should be an easy cop at Midnight, you should've just waited it out bro.

After I placed my order I emailed EndClothing, they said they will start shipping between the 24th and 26th

After I placed my order I emailed EndClothing, they said they will start shipping between the 24th and 26th

Originally Posted by deezyD

thanks.........wanted em sooner but......... $138 for the best 3's = 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by deezyD

thanks.........wanted em sooner but......... $138 for the best 3's = 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom