2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

Yes, i know that.

But i don't have the luxury of going out black friday or being online next thursday night
cuz i'm meeting my girls family for the first time Thanksgiving night.

How am i gonna look being online at somebody's house trying to buy shoes when my
purpose is to make a good impression? (Not impossible, but i don't have a piece of mind
about it).

It's just not looking real good to me. I wanted the CDP when they came out but i was
unemployed back in 08 cuz i was in/out the hospital for treatment. 

I try to keep a good sense of humor about it but... looks like too many people have
the same shoe size as I (eleven apparently the biggest selling size in history).

Always hear about people hooking up other members but in my 10 years on Niketalk,
haven't personally seen any of that crew love. 

But i'm always lovin' the crew... lovin the crew (would give hugs to you dudes. Even
clean some rugs for the boo's. 'Cept fam, put nothing above shoes, that's my news).

I BELIEVE THAT TITLE BELONGS TO 10.5.

I have to disagree, in general yeah i think 10.5 is the quickest of any footwear to sell. But in terms of nike/jordan footwear im always seeing 11.5 sell the quickest

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Should be enough to go around . Seriously.

Yes, i know that.

But i don't have the luxury of going out black friday or being online next thursday night

How am i gonna look being online at somebody's house trying to buy shoes when my
purpose is to make a good impression? (Not impossible, but i don't have a piece of mind
about it).

It's just not looking real good to me. I wanted the CDP when they came out but i was

I try to keep a good sense of humor about it but... looks like too many people have
the same shoe size as I (eleven apparently the biggest selling size in history).

Always hear about people hooking up other members but in my 10 years on Niketalk,

But i'm always lovin' the crew... lovin the crew (would give hugs to you dudes. Even
clean some rugs for the boo's. 'Cept fam, put nothing above shoes, that's my news).

I have to disagree, in general yeah i think 10.5 is the quickest of any footwear to sell. But in terms of nike/jordan footwear im always seeing 11.5 sell the quickest

Originally Posted by Swoosh started 23

Yes, i know that.

about it).

Im gonna go with 8.5-9

Originally Posted by Swoosh started 23

Yes, i know that.

about it).

Im gonna go with 8.5-9

12-13 always sell out before anything else...someone's sig on here is 'i wear a 13, every release is a quickstrike' lol

12-13 always sell out before anything else...someone's sig on here is 'i wear a 13, every release is a quickstrike' lol

Getting wristband this Sunday... tried on the stealth 3's and I feel a size half size up will be necessary (for me).

Does anyone know if you pay the full price when you get the wristband or do they give them out for free?

Getting wristband this Sunday... tried on the stealth 3's and I feel a size half size up will be necessary (for me).

Does anyone know if you pay the full price when you get the wristband or do they give them out for free?

My side piece dropped off my pair this morning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm most def going to have to double up.

Back
Top Bottom