2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

HoH Chi was kinda of bogus, they didn't let people try on the shoes befor u bought them, and my boy got his regular size and were about a half size big, he was gonna wait back in line but said f it.

HoH Chi was kinda of bogus, they didn't let people try on the shoes befor u bought them, and my boy got his regular size and were about a half size big, he was gonna wait back in line but said f it.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

anybody that ordered from NDC get passed "in Progress" yet?

Going to be like this till Monday because of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. But they'll ship by monday and youll get them by Wednesday

Going to be like this till Monday because of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. But they'll ship by monday and youll get them by Wednesday

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by 335i

mines "shipped" already
damn dude... now you got me paranoid that NDC ain't gonna come through for me 
frown.gif
mine says in progress too
frown.gif

when did yours say it was shipped 335i few hours ago?

mines "shipped" already
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

couple of things I noticed

-2011s heeltab is so flimsy. You can push it in and just doesn't have that same hard plastic feel the older ones had.
-2011s heeltab stops just short of the heel collar
-2011s leather is better than the CDP version. It isnt as shiny in person as in pics. The tumbled leather parts are reminiscent of the 2001 retro, except not QUITE as good.
-2011's elephant print is better than the extra bold elephant print on the 2008 CDP version
-2011 has the same amount of padding on the heel collar that the 2001 retro has. The tongue is slightly less padded than previous retros.
-Once again, if you don't like the shiny appearance, use either Krylon Matte Finish or a Magic Eraser to get rid of it. Either one isnt going to damage the shoe. The Matte Finisher makes your shoes feel extra dry at first, but that goes away after a hour or two.
-With Wearable Shoe Trees, these dont crease much at all.

Overall, I give the 2011s a solid B. I had the 2001 Black Cements and the 1994 White Cements, and compared to those. The 2011s are not up to that quality. But they are miles better than the CDP imo.

I disagree, the 08's are closer to the 01's. I've held them side by side and the 2011's are shaped way differently, as for quality of the leather, the 08's and 11's are quite similar.

Originally Posted by sthebest

couple of things I noticed

-2011s heeltab is so flimsy. You can push it in and just doesn't have that same hard plastic feel the older ones had.
-2011s heeltab stops just short of the heel collar
-2011s leather is better than the CDP version. It isnt as shiny in person as in pics. The tumbled leather parts are reminiscent of the 2001 retro, except not QUITE as good.
-2011's elephant print is better than the extra bold elephant print on the 2008 CDP version
-2011 has the same amount of padding on the heel collar that the 2001 retro has. The tongue is slightly less padded than previous retros.
-Once again, if you don't like the shiny appearance, use either Krylon Matte Finish or a Magic Eraser to get rid of it. Either one isnt going to damage the shoe. The Matte Finisher makes your shoes feel extra dry at first, but that goes away after a hour or two.
-With Wearable Shoe Trees, these dont crease much at all.

Overall, I give the 2011s a solid B. I had the 2001 Black Cements and the 1994 White Cements, and compared to those. The 2011s are not up to that quality. But they are miles better than the CDP imo.

I disagree, the 08's are closer to the 01's. I've held them side by side and the 2011's are shaped way differently, as for quality of the leather, the 08's and 11's are quite similar.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

mines "shipped" already
frown.gif
frown.gif

Its thanksgiving weekend so most likely it will be shipped next week. I dont care when I get them, I care that I got them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

mines "shipped" already
frown.gif
frown.gif

Its thanksgiving weekend so most likely it will be shipped next week. I dont care when I get them, I care that I got them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Depends where you shipped it to right?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Depends where you shipped it to right?

Ordered the BC's from NDC @ Midnight. Crossing fingers for delivery confirmation in a few days.

Ordered the BC's from NDC @ Midnight. Crossing fingers for delivery confirmation in a few days.

Kinda regret not doubling up on these, oh well. Wondering how these are sitting in stores for the most part(NY).

Kinda regret not doubling up on these, oh well. Wondering how these are sitting in stores for the most part(NY).

My order is still "in progress." But I'm not worried, I know Nike is all busy with all the orders from the past day. Just trying to stay optimistic 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom