2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

Originally Posted by WaitWut

mine says in progress too
frown.gif

when did yours say it was shipped 335i few hours ago?
Its thanksgiving weekend so most likely it will be shipped next week. I dont care when I get them, I care that I got them
pimp.gif

I noticed it a couple hours ago, I was actually surprised the status changed so quickly.. usually it stays in progress status until monday.
2dr86mp.jpg
jelly hopefully mines goes through by tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

Originally Posted by WaitWut

mine says in progress too
frown.gif

when did yours say it was shipped 335i few hours ago?
Its thanksgiving weekend so most likely it will be shipped next week. I dont care when I get them, I care that I got them
pimp.gif

I noticed it a couple hours ago, I was actually surprised the status changed so quickly.. usually it stays in progress status until monday.
2dr86mp.jpg
jelly hopefully mines goes through by tomorrow morning

people still never learn.

ijapino is on full out sniper mode in these release thread. i know he's going to have fun with the concord thread in a few weeks and i can't blame him. the rules are posted on here and dudes still try to work around em.

people still never learn.

ijapino is on full out sniper mode in these release thread. i know he's going to have fun with the concord thread in a few weeks and i can't blame him. the rules are posted on here and dudes still try to work around em.

Got a pair off NDC.
Was contemplating getting multiple pairs, but with Concords around the corner, decided to chill.

Got a pair off NDC.
Was contemplating getting multiple pairs, but with Concords around the corner, decided to chill.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by sthebest

Also, its safe to say that these sold much faster than the Flint XIIIs and Flu Game XIIs of years past 
wink.gif

how can you even mention those two shoes in the same sentence as these? 
laugh.gif

C'mon Lee...

RushHour3-25.jpg

don't ever bring up flint 13s and flu game 12s to compare with black/cement 3s.... 
Timeout. Flu Games, ok I get, but Flints? Flint XIII's are one of the GOAT Jordans. 
They may not be as historical as the III's but they most definitely can be mentioned and compared to them. 

Because If I had to choose between the two, it would be tough. the XIII is my favorite model. 

And if anyone wears a 12.5, Footlocker.com still has them in that size. Better hurry though. 

I peeped game when I went to wifey's house after work, to check if they still had them in her size. Then I checked mens sizes just out of curiosity and they still had 12.5. 

Also, its safe to say that these sold much faster than the Flint XIIIs and Flu Game XIIs of years past 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon Lee...

RushHour3-25.jpg

don't ever bring up flint 13s and flu game 12s to compare with black/cement 3s.... 
Timeout. Flu Games, ok I get, but Flints? Flint XIII's are one of the GOAT Jordans. 
They may not be as historical as the III's but they most definitely can be mentioned and compared to them. 

Because If I had to choose between the two, it would be tough. the XIII is my favorite model. 

And if anyone wears a 12.5, Footlocker.com still has them in that size. Better hurry though. 

I peeped game when I went to wifey's house after work, to check if they still had them in her size. Then I checked mens sizes just out of curiosity and they still had 12.5. 

got mine pretty easy. showed up at the mall at midnight with about 20 people already there. they released them at this spot at 3:15 so not too bad of a wait and plenty of pairs to go around for everyone who was there.

got mine pretty easy. showed up at the mall at midnight with about 20 people already there. they released them at this spot at 3:15 so not too bad of a wait and plenty of pairs to go around for everyone who was there.

Congrats to those that got them. They are looking on point.
I missed out on release but it's all good. I will eventually get them and if I don't, Concords and Chicago's are up..

Congrats to those that got them. They are looking on point.
I missed out on release but it's all good. I will eventually get them and if I don't, Concords and Chicago's are up..

Originally Posted by PRIME

wink.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon Lee...

RushHour3-25.jpg

um NO! dont compare any 13's to 3's... its not even close... don't play yourself 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom