2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

those definitely look like bgrades up there.... but i dont think there's anything nike can really do...

those definitely look like bgrades up there.... but i dont think there's anything nike can really do...

Now that I think about it, those pairs at Robert Wayne are probably gonna be there for awhile...
and daaaaaaang KRS....that's downright horrendous son! Hopefully my pairs come in flawless....we shall see.

Now that I think about it, those pairs at Robert Wayne are probably gonna be there for awhile...
and daaaaaaang KRS....that's downright horrendous son! Hopefully my pairs come in flawless....we shall see.

Anybody know of any FL's, FA's, or Champs throughout the country that still have these? I really wanna use this giftcard that i have

Anybody know of any FL's, FA's, or Champs throughout the country that still have these? I really wanna use this giftcard that i have

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by ijapino

BLACK FRIDAY = DAY OF SUSPENSIONS!

laugh.gif

I knew it was coming. Dudes were acting too reckless.

The irony
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I remember a poster saying that he was able to call in an order with one of those three companies not too long ago. It'd be worth a shot.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I remember a poster saying that he was able to call in an order with one of those three companies not too long ago. It'd be worth a shot.

NDC restocked a full size run. I was able to purchase off of my IPHONE/mobile site. For some reason, they don't show up on a PC. I already received email confirmation. Don't forget free shipping code SWOOSH.

NDC restocked a full size run. I was able to purchase off of my IPHONE/mobile site. For some reason, they don't show up on a PC. I already received email confirmation. Don't forget free shipping code SWOOSH.

RESTOCK ON NDC.. I JUST placed my order size 12.

WOW!

there is size 11 and size 12 AS OF THIS POST.

Also I wear a 11.5 fam.

Is 12 going to be ok? how do these run.
I went to the mall yest. for black friday midnight sales. the mall was packed! of course not just for these kicks.

but there were definitely lines and crowd at all the places.. footlocker, shoe palace, etc. of course why else, but for those foamposite maxs.. 
roll.gif

but i heard these sold out too lol, so im glad i just happen to log in at the right time on NDC and just cop easy.

RESTOCK ON NDC.. I JUST placed my order size 12.

WOW!

there is size 11 and size 12 AS OF THIS POST.

Also I wear a 11.5 fam.

Is 12 going to be ok? how do these run.
I went to the mall yest. for black friday midnight sales. the mall was packed! of course not just for these kicks.

but there were definitely lines and crowd at all the places.. footlocker, shoe palace, etc. of course why else, but for those foamposite maxs.. 
roll.gif

but i heard these sold out too lol, so im glad i just happen to log in at the right time on NDC and just cop easy.

So is it safe to say all the people who suggested sizing down (are idiots) are just saying so to reduce wrinkles?

So is it safe to say all the people who suggested sizing down (are idiots) are just saying so to reduce wrinkles?

Back
Top Bottom