2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i dont understand what optimus did with his midsole

dont they already come in a dull matte finish?

and i cant believe footlocker still got pairs in stock
nerd.gif

i dont understand what optimus did with his midsole

dont they already come in a dull matte finish?

and i cant believe footlocker still got pairs in stock
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The2husky5

this may be a SUPER long shot, but My girl finally wants to get into jordans after she saw these 3s. she wears a 4.5 in Nike ... no idea what size she may wear in jordan . she wont be able to try these on so any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance!

i think she should be fine wearing that size in jordans. my homegirl got a size 6 (which is her normal size in shoes) and she says they fit just fine. as far as availability goes, i dont check up on the GS sizes, but i'd imagine there's still enough pairs up for grabs in her size. 

Originally Posted by The2husky5

this may be a SUPER long shot, but My girl finally wants to get into jordans after she saw these 3s. she wears a 4.5 in Nike ... no idea what size she may wear in jordan . she wont be able to try these on so any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance!

i think she should be fine wearing that size in jordans. my homegirl got a size 6 (which is her normal size in shoes) and she says they fit just fine. as far as availability goes, i dont check up on the GS sizes, but i'd imagine there's still enough pairs up for grabs in her size. 

I thought that I was retired from JB, but they brought me back with the True Blues, and got me again  today with the Black Cements.
I wasn't going to, but my local FL had a single pair left in my size.
I can finally toss my repainted, brown air pocket, crumbled heel tab 2001s that I've been nursing for the last 10 years.

I thought that I was retired from JB, but they brought me back with the True Blues, and got me again  today with the Black Cements.
I wasn't going to, but my local FL had a single pair left in my size.
I can finally toss my repainted, brown air pocket, crumbled heel tab 2001s that I've been nursing for the last 10 years.

Let me know if you guys find any sites that sells these.... im retired but i want to get this pair... if not o well saving 170 dollars
smile.gif

Let me know if you guys find any sites that sells these.... im retired but i want to get this pair... if not o well saving 170 dollars
smile.gif

main-source.co.uk is an authorized Supra dealer according to Supra website,so they probably don't sell fake Jordans I'm guessing

main-source.co.uk is an authorized Supra dealer according to Supra website,so they probably don't sell fake Jordans I'm guessing

Back
Top Bottom