2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Yeah its over
I called all the stores in my area.... SOLD OUT

I even called the ****'s SOLD OUT

I should've went yesterday
Why would you count on coming out a day later to get them?
Were you banking on these to sit?

Not exactly. I underestimated how many people would want them in my area.
I thought my size(11.5) wasn't that popular. this thread proved that wrong
eyes.gif

My brain knew this shoe was to popular to sit. But my heart didnt
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Yeah its over
I called all the stores in my area.... SOLD OUT

I even called the ****'s SOLD OUT

I should've went yesterday
Why would you count on coming out a day later to get them?
Were you banking on these to sit?

Not exactly. I underestimated how many people would want them in my area.
I thought my size(11.5) wasn't that popular. this thread proved that wrong
eyes.gif

My brain knew this shoe was to popular to sit. But my heart didnt
frown.gif

ohwell.gif
Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Seriously doubt some of you spent over $3500 on these. You ain't Kid Cudi.

Huh????You talking about mags or 3's???? My pairs...........overall very happy except the paint job done on the heel of one pair looks like a child did it and couldn't stay between the linesVery happy to have these!See you on the Flip 3 side
laugh.gif
What's the black stuff on the bottom of your 3's and is the paint already cracking on that shoe ?
kind of wish i got a third pair of these  

since i wear my early release pair and have a store picked up pair that is deadstock 

ohwell.gif
Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Seriously doubt some of you spent over $3500 on these. You ain't Kid Cudi.

Huh????You talking about mags or 3's???? My pairs...........overall very happy except the paint job done on the heel of one pair looks like a child did it and couldn't stay between the linesVery happy to have these!See you on the Flip 3 side
laugh.gif
What's the black stuff on the bottom of your 3's and is the paint already cracking on that shoe ?
kind of wish i got a third pair of these  

since i wear my early release pair and have a store picked up pair that is deadstock 

I opened up my shoes yesterday and realized that my left shoe's leather is nice, dull and soft. While my right shoe looks shinier and not as soft. Doen't really bother me though. The local Finishline only had one 13 and no 12.5. Besides that, they look great!

I opened up my shoes yesterday and realized that my left shoe's leather is nice, dull and soft. While my right shoe looks shinier and not as soft. Doen't really bother me though. The local Finishline only had one 13 and no 12.5. Besides that, they look great!

Originally Posted by Bruins17

Damn, getting a little worried here...seems like some of you have gotten shipping confirmations from finish line already..got my two pairs from them and no shipping confirmation yet. Should I be worried??

I'm feeling the same way here, my status jus says picked, I'm pretty confident tho, it's all happen before....Will post update when I get it.

Originally Posted by Bruins17

Damn, getting a little worried here...seems like some of you have gotten shipping confirmations from finish line already..got my two pairs from them and no shipping confirmation yet. Should I be worried??

I'm feeling the same way here, my status jus says picked, I'm pretty confident tho, it's all happen before....Will post update when I get it.

Standing in countryside mall in Clearwater and they have a size 11.5 left. I'll be here for another hour or so...
nerd.gif

Standing in countryside mall in Clearwater and they have a size 11.5 left. I'll be here for another hour or so...
nerd.gif

this may be a SUPER long shot, but My girl finally wants to get into jordans after she saw these 3s. she wears a 4.5 in Nike ... no idea what size she may wear in jordan . she wont be able to try these on so any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom