2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Optimus is this the magic eraser you use to get rid of that awful cheap looking gloss on the midsole and that patent leather shine to the leather ?
i just bought this and wanted to know if it would work and instructions would help

Optimus is this the magic eraser you use to get rid of that awful cheap looking gloss on the midsole and that patent leather shine to the leather ?
i just bought this and wanted to know if it would work and instructions would help

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Pretty easy pickup. Waited three hours on line at the footaction around the corner from me in Parkchester.. nice pickup, look better then CDP to me.. can't believe 160 is standard price now. Smh.. game changes. Knew I couldn't let the year pass without copping at least one pair of 3s though
Waiting 3 hrs is def NOT an "easy p/u". 

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Pretty easy pickup. Waited three hours on line at the footaction around the corner from me in Parkchester.. nice pickup, look better then CDP to me.. can't believe 160 is standard price now. Smh.. game changes. Knew I couldn't let the year pass without copping at least one pair of 3s though
Waiting 3 hrs is def NOT an "easy p/u". 

I agree the glossy midsole is not exactly aesthetically pleasing....but I've worn one of my pairs at least 10 times now, and i dont have any cracking or even creasing happening on the black midsole.
It seems they glossified it to guard against this.

What will happen to the midsole if you magic eraser it?

I agree the glossy midsole is not exactly aesthetically pleasing....but I've worn one of my pairs at least 10 times now, and i dont have any cracking or even creasing happening on the black midsole.
It seems they glossified it to guard against this.

What will happen to the midsole if you magic eraser it?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

haha some of the people in sounding like my grandfather: "Back in my day gas cost 25 cents."
yeah exactly... sound surprised like you DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW these were going to be garbage.
spend an extra 200 bucks an get the  01's if you want to be blown away . 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

haha some of the people in sounding like my grandfather: "Back in my day gas cost 25 cents."
yeah exactly... sound surprised like you DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW these were going to be garbage.
spend an extra 200 bucks an get the  01's if you want to be blown away . 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Got my pair from SNS today. Was pretty pleased with them, no pre-crease or any major flaws at all. May have to track down a second pair.

good to hear...cant wait for mine to get here wednesday

Got my pair from SNS today. Was pretty pleased with them, no pre-crease or any major flaws at all. May have to track down a second pair.

Originally Posted by emgee420

You might get them today actually. I was expecting mine on Wednesday too, but got a surprise lol

Originally Posted by emgee420

You might get them today actually. I was expecting mine on Wednesday too, but got a surprise lol

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Dudes writing MLK type speeches because of shoes.  Citing people being out of town as being "less privileged", 
laugh.gif

It's really not that *%@$##* serious anymore, as you get older you will figure it out.  Nike/JB created this and can you blame them, I'm sure their profit margins aren't hurt.  They can release any "classic" at any time and people will flock to it.

I missed out on this release, five years ago, I would've made sure I was on the internet on time to place my order.  Now, if I get them I get them, if I don't, I don't *shrugs*.  I was having dinner with the fam, when I noticed the time.  Knew it was a wrap, so continued to chill, not a damn was given that night.

I can fathom the idea of buying shoes to resell; but imo, resellers have zero integrity for sneaker enthusiasm
and just create a mystic demand that only hurts those who just want a little piece of the pie.
So paying JB/Nike $165-175 for these "reincarnations" of a classic is ok.  JB has gradually plundered it's loyal base, it's disgusting now.  Resellers aren't creating the hype or "mystic" demand, Nike/JB is, resellers are just capitalizing on top of that.
Personally, i've never purchased multiple pairs for the sake of reselling and making a profit off of less
privileged people (who were either out of town with family, didn't have money saved yet, other financial
priorities, etc.).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Perhaps i'm too compasionate of a person. I have the blood of a philanthropist because my father
always taught me to give back to the community (he was a social worker who made very little but
gave a lot... my roots are with him and I still mentor to this very day on the weekends: i believe in the kids)
laugh.gif
, It's a *%@$##* pair of shoes that NO ONE needs.

I mentioned that some people may not have enough money saved up, then immediately i stated due to
financial obligations/reasons for whatever it may be (e.g. if a family member was sick and i had to assist with
medical bills because their insurance was covering the bare minimum or a dear friend of mine got a DUI the
week the Concords were to be released and i intended to allocate that money to shoes but now must help a
comrade in dire need - i will react accordingly).
If they don't NEED the shoes why are they putting themselves in financial peril just to satisfy a "want".  It's nice to want and save for things, but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it.  Tough lesson, but that's life.  Hey, I would love to have an Audi R8 as a weekend car, but that is a luxury I can't afford and I don't feel "less privileged" or feel like my dream has been shattered because I don't have that car in my driveway.

And think about the less fortunate and ultimately, the kids...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Stop buying $175 dollar shoes every other month and donate your time and money to the less fortunate if you feel that badly.  You don't need these shoes, you can buy some vans for $45 and use the remaining $130 to buy a couple of pairs for truly needy children.

sarcasm meter inoperable?

Ehh....

Dude went ham on my post. Obviously hit a nerve on a reseller with dreams to be balling via stock-gaping inventories
and sitting on his ebay account all day.

That can't be life.

Frankie say relax.

I'll just say this:

Some people choose to live near airports because the real estate is more affordable.

I think others ought to consider relocating to said areas because they're accustomed to having things constantly fly over their heads.

Got shipping confirm via CT. Let's go!  

Dudes writing MLK type speeches because of shoes.  Citing people being out of town as being "less privileged", 
laugh.gif

It's really not that *%@$##* serious anymore, as you get older you will figure it out.  Nike/JB created this and can you blame them, I'm sure their profit margins aren't hurt.  They can release any "classic" at any time and people will flock to it.

I missed out on this release, five years ago, I would've made sure I was on the internet on time to place my order.  Now, if I get them I get them, if I don't, I don't *shrugs*.  I was having dinner with the fam, when I noticed the time.  Knew it was a wrap, so continued to chill, not a damn was given that night.

I can fathom the idea of buying shoes to resell; but imo, resellers have zero integrity for sneaker enthusiasm
and just create a mystic demand that only hurts those who just want a little piece of the pie.
So paying JB/Nike $165-175 for these "reincarnations" of a classic is ok.  JB has gradually plundered it's loyal base, it's disgusting now.  Resellers aren't creating the hype or "mystic" demand, Nike/JB is, resellers are just capitalizing on top of that.
Personally, i've never purchased multiple pairs for the sake of reselling and making a profit off of less
privileged people (who were either out of town with family, didn't have money saved yet, other financial
priorities, etc.).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Perhaps i'm too compasionate of a person. I have the blood of a philanthropist because my father
always taught me to give back to the community (he was a social worker who made very little but
gave a lot... my roots are with him and I still mentor to this very day on the weekends: i believe in the kids)
laugh.gif

I mentioned that some people may not have enough money saved up, then immediately i stated due to
financial obligations/reasons for whatever it may be (e.g. if a family member was sick and i had to assist with
medical bills because their insurance was covering the bare minimum or a dear friend of mine got a DUI the
week the Concords were to be released and i intended to allocate that money to shoes but now must help a
comrade in dire need - i will react accordingly).
If they don't NEED the shoes why are they putting themselves in financial peril just to satisfy a "want".  It's nice to want and save for things, but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it.  Tough lesson, but that's life.  Hey, I would love to have an Audi R8 as a weekend car, but that is a luxury I can't afford and I don't feel "less privileged" or feel like my dream has been shattered because I don't have that car in my driveway.

And think about the less fortunate and ultimately, the kids...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Stop buying $175 dollar shoes every other month and donate your time and money to the less fortunate if you feel that badly.  You don't need these shoes, you can buy some vans for $45 and use the remaining $130 to buy a couple of pairs for truly needy children.

Ehh....

Dude went ham on my post. Obviously hit a nerve on a reseller with dreams to be balling via stock-gaping inventories

That can't be life.

Frankie say relax.

I'll just say this:

Some people choose to live near airports because the real estate is more affordable.

I think others ought to consider relocating to said areas because they're accustomed to having things constantly fly over their heads.

Originally Posted by BinYe

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ehh....

That can't be life.

Frankie say relax.

I'll just say this:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

CAN'T BREATHE.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ehh....

That can't be life.

Frankie say relax.

I'll just say this:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

CAN'T BREATHE.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ehh....

That can't be life.

Frankie say relax.

I'll just say this:

roll.gif

*DECEASED at the bolded text*

Back
Top Bottom