2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Just received my pairs from CT. Still waiting for my gf's pair from NDC. I haven't touched the shoes yet, but is this large insole a common occurance?

Size 14 on finishline.com

I'll never order from them again, but if anybody wants to take a chance, there ya go.

Size 14 on finishline.com

I'll never order from them again, but if anybody wants to take a chance, there ya go.

Lined up at the 34th street footaction for an hr. I made the mistake of not checking my pair. Guess I'm selling them.

11ad6jp.jpg

nqpnb4.jpg

2m633x0.jpg

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Just received my pairs from CT. Still waiting for my gf's pair from NDC. I haven't touched the shoes yet, but is this large insole a common occurance?

Are you in the US?...& if so, did you have to deal with any issues from US Customs?

Are you in the US?...& if so, did you have to deal with any issues from US Customs?

Lined up at the 34th street footaction for an hr. I made the mistake of not checking my pair. Guess I'm selling them.

11ad6jp.jpg

nqpnb4.jpg

2m633x0.jpg

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

I'm in California. No issues whatsoever. Mailman made his delivery. I had to sign for the package and didn't have to pay an extra penny. In the past I've had to pay a fee.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

I'm in California. No issues whatsoever. Mailman made his delivery. I had to sign for the package and didn't have to pay an extra penny. In the past I've had to pay a fee.

Just got my pair from Nike NorthPark in Dallas and i have to say im good with my pair but, they didnt even bother to paint my midsole all the way threw. Why is the box so big though? They could of secured the shoe a little better so they didnt rumble around in the box.

sick.gif

Just got my pair from Nike NorthPark in Dallas and i have to say im good with my pair but, they didnt even bother to paint my midsole all the way threw. Why is the box so big though? They could of secured the shoe a little better so they didnt rumble around in the box.

sick.gif

Footaction at Serramonte restocked... First shipment had only 9.5s and 11s... Next shipment was supposed to come sometime today... Got lucky with my 9.5!

Footaction at Serramonte restocked... First shipment had only 9.5s and 11s... Next shipment was supposed to come sometime today... Got lucky with my 9.5!

Back
Top Bottom