2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by robxdrew

For those that ordered from SNS, 
Did the box tag come with any perforations that usually connect to the removable price label? 
nerd.gif

My pairs came in today and I noticed that there was no price tag and there were no perforations to show that there even was one attached.

-Drew

Only usa releases will have the tag. Europe not going have have tag because its not "$160". Both mine had no tag

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Just received my pairs from CT. Still waiting for my gf's pair from NDC. I haven't touched the shoes yet, but is this large insole a common occurance?

Are you in the US?...& if so, did you have to deal with any issues from US Customs?

I'm in California. No issues whatsoever. Mailman made his delivery. I had to sign for the package and didn't have to pay an extra penny. In the past I've had to pay a fee.

did you pay the extra for tracking info? or just the free shipping?

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Just received my pairs from CT. Still waiting for my gf's pair from NDC. I haven't touched the shoes yet, but is this large insole a common occurance?

Are you in the US?...& if so, did you have to deal with any issues from US Customs?

I'm in California. No issues whatsoever. Mailman made his delivery. I had to sign for the package and didn't have to pay an extra penny. In the past I've had to pay a fee.

did you pay the extra for tracking info? or just the free shipping?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Did the box tag come with any perforations that usually connect to the removable price label? 
nerd.gif

My pairs came in today and I noticed that there was no price tag and there were no perforations to show that there even was one attached.

-Drew

Only usa releases will have the tag. Europe not going have have tag because its not "$160". Both mine had no tag

No wonder why. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

nerd.gif

-Drew

No wonder why. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

First post! (But long time visitor). Good to be part of the community! Mad love to whomever posted the info on Sneakersnstuff.com regarding these 3s. Picked up my two pair and very happy with them.

First post! (But long time visitor). Good to be part of the community! Mad love to whomever posted the info on Sneakersnstuff.com regarding these 3s. Picked up my two pair and very happy with them.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I think the insole thing was they just werent glued down enough. I pushed down on mine and wore them around and no the lump is gone

and some of yall kicks dont have problems at all...just nitpicking
laugh.gif

This is good to hear. Slid my foot in and my right foot had insole issues. All sorts of lumpy. Will push down for a bit before first wear. But other then that no cosmetic issues.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I think the insole thing was they just werent glued down enough. I pushed down on mine and wore them around and no the lump is gone

and some of yall kicks dont have problems at all...just nitpicking
laugh.gif

This is good to hear. Slid my foot in and my right foot had insole issues. All sorts of lumpy. Will push down for a bit before first wear. But other then that no cosmetic issues.

Put me on the list of those that received a crappy pair.  
mad.gif

Sloppy glue residue, a stain on the cement print, part of the cement print being frayed/cut off, stitching & cement material on top of the white midsole. and one of the Jumpmen looking like he's wearing a diaper.  
indifferent.gif

I'll just wear the hell out of my pair so I'll forget about the bad quality.

My black cement P-Rod 2's are way better quality without major blemishes on them.

nerd.gif

-Drew

No wonder why. 
laugh.gif

-Drew
bro, not for nothing, but their pairs were better then my NDC pair.

nerd.gif

-Drew

No wonder why. 
laugh.gif

-Drew
bro, not for nothing, but their pairs were better then my NDC pair.

Put me on the list of those that received a crappy pair.  
mad.gif

Sloppy glue residue, a stain on the cement print, part of the cement print being frayed/cut off, stitching & cement material on top of the white midsole. and one of the Jumpmen looking like he's wearing a diaper.  
indifferent.gif

I'll just wear the hell out of my pair so I'll forget about the bad quality.

My black cement P-Rod 2's are way better quality without major blemishes on them.

Back
Top Bottom