2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

The more I wear them the more I like them. Haven't had any chipping issues with these or the True Blues. Missed out on the White Cements. Going to try to double up on the IV WCs to trade for the III WCs.

Honestly, the BC 3's have been cop of the year for me.

oh and the BCs, TBs, and white cements all haven't cracked for me, but the fire reds cracked on me 1st wear. smh...

Honestly, the BC 3's have been cop of the year for me.

oh and the BCs, TBs, and white cements all haven't cracked for me, but the fire reds cracked on me 1st wear. smh...

My CDP are starting to crack but not worried.
Still deciding on a pair of these. Shops in Australia still have FSR of these available.
My 09 TB's and '11 W/C have both cracked but I'm 6'4" and 225 so its gonna happen.
3's are still my fave.

My CDP are starting to crack but not worried.
Still deciding on a pair of these. Shops in Australia still have FSR of these available.
My 09 TB's and '11 W/C have both cracked but I'm 6'4" and 225 so its gonna happen.
3's are still my fave.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I don't understand why people are complaining about these cracking. I'm sure most people knew these were prone to doing so before buying them hence the reason why I doubled up.

As for my pair that's been worn, it has cracking and such but not as bad as I thought. I wore it NYE from about 10 am to 4 am on New Years day and the cracks on them were from the previous wears.

yea ur right, i read all the posts saying these would crack up over time... just didnt think it would happen so soon, but i guess thats how it goes... ^^^ so ur reasoning is you knew these were b.s. quality. because of that you went out and bought 2 pairs of poorly made kicks.

I wasn't going to expect them to be tanks especially when it's from JB. Yeah, I bought 2 pairs of "poorly made kicks" but you bought one was well and you had the same info as me. Like someone else said, people thought these were going to be amazing and hyped them up just to be let down.

At the end of the day, they're shoes. If you don't want them to crack, either don't buy or don't wear.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I don't understand why people are complaining about these cracking. I'm sure most people knew these were prone to doing so before buying them hence the reason why I doubled up.

As for my pair that's been worn, it has cracking and such but not as bad as I thought. I wore it NYE from about 10 am to 4 am on New Years day and the cracks on them were from the previous wears.

yea ur right, i read all the posts saying these would crack up over time... just didnt think it would happen so soon, but i guess thats how it goes... ^^^ so ur reasoning is you knew these were b.s. quality. because of that you went out and bought 2 pairs of poorly made kicks.

I wasn't going to expect them to be tanks especially when it's from JB. Yeah, I bought 2 pairs of "poorly made kicks" but you bought one was well and you had the same info as me. Like someone else said, people thought these were going to be amazing and hyped them up just to be let down.

At the end of the day, they're shoes. If you don't want them to crack, either don't buy or don't wear.

yall already have cracks.......yall must weigh like 300+ and breakdance for your hobby. ive worn mine like 17+ times with no cracks..........knocks on wood

yall already have cracks.......yall must weigh like 300+ and breakdance for your hobby. ive worn mine like 17+ times with no cracks..........knocks on wood

Purchased 2 pairs size 12.5 on RD. Not impressed with quality and they were a bit small for me, so I figured I would simply return them instead of reselling to give other NT'ers a chance to cop at retail. Not sure if they list returns on their website or if it goes to outlets, but they might pop back up on NDC...so heads up.

Purchased 2 pairs size 12.5 on RD. Not impressed with quality and they were a bit small for me, so I figured I would simply return them instead of reselling to give other NT'ers a chance to cop at retail. Not sure if they list returns on their website or if it goes to outlets, but they might pop back up on NDC...so heads up.

I just returned my sz 11 to fresno FA. I have another pair already. With the concord frenzy, my wallet needs to recover. Give them a call if you're interested.

I just returned my sz 11 to fresno FA. I have another pair already. With the concord frenzy, my wallet needs to recover. Give them a call if you're interested.

sz 12's seem GONE any help
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

laugh.gif
you probably one of the lucky few
i own the 2011 TB and WC wore em twice as much compared to my BC3 and only my BC3 cracked after about 10 wears
sick.gif

im 170 and lazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you probably one of the lucky few
i own the 2011 TB and WC wore em twice as much compared to my BC3 and only my BC3 cracked after about 10 wears
sick.gif

im 170 and lazy
laugh.gif

Nah, you got a good pair 
pimp.gif

Nah, you got a good pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

Go to Finishline or one of the main chains and have them do a product search of the Houston stores. My fiancé got me these on the 17th of December. I'm almost certain these are still around, unless those that missed out on the Concords decided to get these. It's worth a shot.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

Go to Finishline or one of the main chains and have them do a product search of the Houston stores. My fiancé got me these on the 17th of December. I'm almost certain these are still around, unless those that missed out on the Concords decided to get these. It's worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom