that UGA cheerleader 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I know dude I think the OU cheerleader now has a sister... or brother... or whatever I just don't even know... 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Statis22

I was about to say why can't Zona be another Oregon with RichRod at the helm?

nike_logo-702.jpg

Regardless, I'm not trying to discredit Barkley, but he's good, not great. At times Luck has been great, but he has also been good. Griffin has been good, but not great. It's going to be an interesting race, but Luck wins it.
Not trying to discredit by discrediting him.

I'm not going to sunshine pump Matt Barkley, 'cause at this point I don't feel like I have to.  This kid has done everything asked of him and more, and still don't feel he gets the credit he deserves.  He took his first collegiate snap as a true freshman at The Shoe, and led the team on a 4th qtr drive.  As a true freshman.  He held the team together when sanctions came down that could've leveled the program (search for the thread for lulz).  He was the first to come out immediately and publicly said "I'm not going anywhere!".  That's huge, and can't be measured with statistics.

Last year was a "down" year, change of culture you might say, and still ended up better than most programs.  Matt Barkley plays against Notre Dame, we don't lose.  He tossed for 390 yards and 3 td's at your place, against a top 10 Stanford team that had no business winning if not for a generous time clock manager that gave you guys enough time to kick a FG.

I'm not going to sit here and type that Andrew Luck isn't great, because he is.  However, your bias and homerism doesn't let you see that someone is as good if not better than your QB.  One knock in the Luck/Barkley argument was that Barkley threw too many INT's, not this year.  This is with Matt having to take care of business in South Bend and Autzen, two tough places to play.

I'm happy to see that people are finally seeing what a good QB Matt Barkley is, he deserves it for being captain of the ship during this turbulent time.

Love what CLK and Co. are doing, I'll share more later...in spoilers like always.

Still no mention of inept play calling by Kiffin in the last two minutes of that game I see? Or the dumb personal foul that gave us an extra 15 yards.
Regardless, like I said, Barkley, good QB, seems like a good kid. Congrats.

Rich Rod is not the coach I wanted. I would prefer a pro style offense. But good luck to him and hopefully we wont have a repeat of this season
30t6p3b.gif

I don't want to post this, even though it couldn't have happened to a better suited school... but I got to.. 

WARNING!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
6a00d8341bf70753ef0120a52356dc970b-800wi

John Bacon showed up 7 months after the coaching search and after RR had already run off Arrington, Mallett and Boren. He showed up late to the party and RR was already crying foul play by everybody at Michigan.

RR doesn't take accountability for his failures. And there were alot of them. I will trust the stories I have heard about RR and his crew more than I will a guy trying to sell books.

Good luck to RR and I am sure his offenses will be top 30 in the nation at Zona. Better hope Gibson is not calling the shots on D.

Also, look for Demar Dorsey and Zona to strike up a relationship. RR tried like hell to get him to Michigan. It wasnt even close to happening. RR will be able to get JuCos so that should help as well.

Taking my hate for the guy, RR might have a chance to succeed at Zona.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Why wasnt Demar allowed to enroll at Michigan?

He had a faux 2.5 GPA. He took some classes that were easy A's. Some classes called "how to succeed in life" or something that were not accredited or recognized by the University.

RR tried to get him in but Brandon said no. He kept on pushing and Brandon stood by his word.

I am pretty sure his ACT would have gotten flagged as well.

If Florida fans were saying that he wasnt going to qualify there, it was almost a given that Michigan wouldn't let him in.  

RR tried to pull a fast one but finally realized that this AD was not giving him full control like Martin and WVs did.   

yooo South Carolina has had an incredible season despite all the BS they've had to deal with.

If Spurrier had a QB this year, Wow...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by hugebird

Only negative was the weird people from Oregon.

You were probably surrounded by CP's family. My condolences.

My fam wouldn't spend one cent on that bum school.  All those creepy folks were just as Bird said, creepy Oregon folk. 

It's been rainin nonstop since that game, Oregon fan tears, steady supply. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aldophus Washington to OSU. No surprise. Dwayne Stanford picked Oregon though, which is a surprise.

4* WR Dwayne Stanford picks Oregon.

His teammate 5* DE Adolphus Washington picks the Browneyes.

Washington is a beast. Not happy about his choice.

Ohio State just landed Adolphus Washington...in a bit of a surprise, Oregon landed his teammate,  Dwayne Stanford.

Tim May of the Columbus Dispatch asked AW if he was concerned about the current coaching situation at Ohio State, and AW replied, "No, I feel like I'll get the same opportunity under Urban Meyer as I would have with this coaching staff. I hope Urban Meyer is the coach."  Probably should've kept that in until it's official.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom