2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Crazy rumors spreading of Tony Dungy to Ole Miss ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Rich Rod was very impressive in his press conference today.

One interesting story told by the AD Greg Byrne is that Charlie Ragle, the HC at Chapparal HS in Scottsdale, visited CRR at Michigan numerous times and that they were much more accessible to his staff than any other staff they visited. Byrne talked with Ragle to get a feel for Rich Rod, becuase of the two Chapparal players that went to UM. I would expect that Rich Rod has already given DJ Foster and possibly Davonte Neal a call.

Byrne also told a story about talking about the search with Sean Miller on the light back from NYC and he asked Miller what he would look for and Miller said to find the hungriest guy and the guy other Pac-12 coaches would want to face the least, then said he thinks that guy is Rich Rodriguez.
YO GOOD SEEING YOU DURING HOMECOMING MAN..MY BAD I DIDNT STOP N CHAT WAS WAY FADED...NE WAY SAW THAT FOSTER KID PLAY LAST SATURDAY.. MY GOD HE IS THE TRUTH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

$*%$ VT. Bout time we kick their #@!. 

So nice to see you again; should be a good game this week. I guess I'll have to wait til 2015 for you to poke your head in this thread again since y'all are only relevant every 4 years. 
Spoiler [+]
cav-man-falls-off-horse-o.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Zona getting Jeff Casteel too?

I kind of always wondered if our 3-3-5 would have been better if Casteel would have came with RRod. I doubt it tho, I think you need have at least a 4-man line for the Big Ten.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by Statis22

Zona getting Jeff Casteel too?

I kind of always wondered if our 3-3-5 would have been better if Casteel would have came with RRod. I doubt it tho, I think you need have at least a 4-man line for the Big Ten.
Yes, you do need a 4 man front to have success against B1G teams since their lines are always big and want to control the ground game.

RRs offense was not very productive against B1G teams either. His lines got dominated and the LBs also beat the snot out of his QBs.

Pac12 is more wide open and his philosophy might work there but it is just a horrible fit in the B1G.

Urbans style is better suited since his has a more sophisticated passing game and I cant remember his OL being as small as what RR wanted at  Michigan.

Is he that tight with Archie?

He should just wait another year and take the job at Peyton's school.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

$*%$ VT. Bout time we kick their #@!. 

So nice to see you again; should be a good game this week. I guess I'll have to wait til 2015 for you to poke your head in this thread again since y'all are only relevant every 4 years. 
Spoiler [+]
cav-man-falls-off-horse-o.gif
laugh.gif
 No point talking to myself right? I'm very surprised we're at this point right now. Definitely turned things around in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Is he that tight with Archie?

He should just wait another year and take the job at Peyton's school.
nerd.gif

FREEEEEZE bro. Lil Dooley gon' be gettin' owned for years to come. I'll believe this Dungy/Herm Edwards business when it's official...

On Coach Paul Johnson's radio show a UGA fan called in and started barkin' on him, CPJ said, "..must have just gotten off from Wal-Mart" then he called him ******ed
laugh.gif
I cant wait! Dude is like a punk teenager disrespecting his daddy.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Go tear another acl with that bull #*%+ jay...... We better not

UCLA will not pay adequate money for an adequate football coach.

Back
Top Bottom