2011 another great year for college football

Florida's luck the kick is missed and they get called for going over the back
laugh.gif

had money on this Clemson game, and man what a comeback...Ellington 200+ yds rushing...Watkins..Sheeesh

Gators are just despicable, embarrassing. QBs are bums but the playcalling is equally terrible.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Gators are just despicable, embarrassing. QBs are bums but the playcalling is equally terrible.

you think it's because Weis lost the QB for his system or is his system the problem?

Yep. And the Vols dumb *$+@+& D. Coordinator are the only ones so far to have been beaten by screens and swing passes to the backs

Originally Posted by Noskey

Oh god no. Not this ref for the UO/ASU game. Please let this be a joke.
laugh.gif
I saw him too "Glasses" is what they dubbed him on various SC message boards.  His crews are terrible.

Maryland just ran out of gas.  Watkins is a @$%*!@# beast.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

you think it's because Weis lost the QB for his system or is his system the problem?
Brantley was playing well...against bums. But seriously no creativity at all, we got too many potential playmakers on offense for them not to be used. Dre didn't even see the field and besides that bum Deonte it was sweep left, sweep right Rainey. Driskel just isn't ready, he overthrows every single ball.

Brantley was even playing good against us but yeah i agree pretty predictable on offense for you guys and Demps being out/limited doesn't help either.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

what the hell just happened at the end of the Georgia game with the coaches?
I thought it could've been a cheap shot on Rambo by a Vandy player .... maybe not.
Dawgs, Buckeyes. 
pimp.gif

Damb that play fooled everyone 
pimp.gif
Great job by the Thomas' to run that so well. Tie game 
pimp.gif

Jayhawks putting up a fight as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom