2011 another great year for college football

Oregon has won 7 in a row, all by more than 20 I think.
All I care about. History is the most overrated aspect in sports - you don't get any sort of pre-game bonus for Rose Bowls won 10+ years ago.

What happens when Washington plays elite offenses? They drop 50+ on them.

This should be a nice tune-up game for Stanford.

laugh.gif
I smiled when I saw you were the first to respond...Oregon should win. Just don't sleep. Ya'll about to realize the actual, best RB in the Pac-12.

Didn't we hear this song and dance about Washington a couple of weeks ago before the Stanford game?

laugh.gif
I enjoy the optimism. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to share that same optimism with my own team.

If A&M showed they could defend the pass, I'd say they can beat OU, but mannnn I dunno.

OU's got that 3rd WR emerging and playing better every week.

GoTta get to Landry. If they can get 4 sacks and like 8+ hits on him, it could happen

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

We only have one RB committed that I like, Imani Cross, the other cat (Hill) is SUSPECT! Dooley loved him at Camp but ... he doesnt look like a player to me. *shrugs*
Shouldn't have let Jovon Robinson out of state

2wooddale_t300.jpeg

Beast!

he will not qualify. thats why the staff let him walk.

Its the only reason I am not miffed at that decision

If A&M could defend the pass they probably would be undefeated right now.

Hell if they just gave it to Christine Michael more they would be undefeated.

Jeff Fuller has been something real average this year.

Excuse: Fuller has been playing with a hamstring injury most of the season, and has been battling turf toe the last few weeks.

Reality: Fuller isn't fast enough to get separation and has been a non-factor all season. It probably doesn't help that he's running 40 stop routes a game.

he will not qualify. thats why the staff let him walk.

Its the only reason I am not miffed at that decision
Yeah I know his gpa is a 1.glue but watch him get into AU
laugh.gif
. They got in Fulse last year

nah he wont get in Tennessee.

the dumb %@% chancelor raised levels for enrollment.

Eddrick Loften was cleared for NCAA action 2 years ago, the Chancellor is the one who wouldnt let him in...

speaking of Loften (
laugh.gif
)

He was arrested for Burgulary at JuCo. (
30t6p3b.gif
)

Dumb %@%

"I want my players focused. I don't want the distraction of not being focused to be a distraction."

laugh.gif
I don't know if I can pick the team who's coached by that man to win this weekend. I'm gonna go with Bama.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

What the... ?

You too high for me to even comprehend tonite
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is me everyday. I thought I was down with the movement. Then I read Cardo's posts. #I'llneverchange #alwayslame

600full-tropic-thunder-photo-222x300.jpg

what you mean...'down with the movement'...? what movement you talkin bout Hank.? Occupy Forum 15? huh!?

The "being not lame" movement. I thought it was only me who was lost in with your posts and the references but Gunna slipped up for the 4th time in his NT career I see. Still a great %.

OccupyNT? This thread would be in the 1% I assume.

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

Originally Posted by HankMoody

What the... ?

You too high for me to even comprehend tonite
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is me everyday. I thought I was down with the movement. Then I read Cardo's posts. #I'llneverchange #alwayslame

600full-tropic-thunder-photo-222x300.jpg

what you mean...'down with the movement'...? what movement you talkin bout Hank.? Occupy Forum 15? huh!?
duct-tape-logo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom