2011 another great year for college football

Luck was trying to avoid that interview
laugh.gif

That shot at the end of the game with the USC fans in stunned silence was priceless.
laugh.gif

on the previous play he just barely hit the sideline at the 4 yd line otherwise he was in for the TD. THen a fumble on the next play. Games of inches.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

ESPN is in love with Luck. Maybe it's been like this awhile. This is like the 15th camera cut to this guy. Even when it's a FB or RB scoring or WR catching a ball.. Let's not focus on those guys lol..

Gotta love it

No different than the constant slurpage of Tebow and LBJ...guess theres one in every sport.
Andrew Lucky drinking game... the rest of the season... you'd be blacking out by Halftime.

On that 2 pt. conversion, they were so focused on zooming in on his face, they barely gave viewers a chance to see what formation Stanford would be running
laugh.gif

I used to get mad at stuff like this but this is hilarious. Reminds me of seeing Jimmer Freddette 20 times during a Byu FOOTBALL game.

I wonder now, does Stanford jump Boise State in the polls??

And the air was sucked out of the stadium when OT started. That did not sound like a full house at all.

Erin Andrews would not be denied, shedding off blockers  to get that post-game interview 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I love sports.

This.

I was only cheering for Stanford b/c I had money on the line, but I gotta say...Hats off to Kiffin and the Trojans. I'm low key cheering for kiffin to get it done. Tough break, but great showing.

Well DAMB. If Oregon and Stanford take care of business next week, we got a helluva game on November 12th. If McNeill can run on Stanford, you gotta think that James, Barner, and Mamba can run on them too.

A crappy way to lose a game, word to Cam Colvin against Cal in 2007
30t6p3b.gif
Sports though are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

The winner of Oregon v Stanford will play for the Natty.

It'll be the Ducks 
nerd.gif

I could see it happen, but I won't believe it until then. Lots has to happen. It would be impressive though. But if they play Bama...

Bruh, kiffin face after the game was gif worthy haha

pissed, wanted clemson/ok state in bcs nc game...guess now its ok state/lsu for me

Stanford definitely has a legit chance to go to the NC. Oregon is tough for them but playing at home will help them out so I think they'll win it.

Back
Top Bottom