2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

dude throws like me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Ray Ray Armstrong out this week vs FSU for involvement with a personal relations company thast deals with professional athletes. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Why would you do something like this after the whole Nevingate thing, kid is dumb.

Lmaooo RayRay

He tweeted it too and took a twitpic from Prime112 *crying*

I hear Deon Bush is going to Bama.
30t6p3b.gif

FSU got a 2013 commit on the DL

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lmaooo RayRay

He tweeted it too and took a twitpic from Prime112 *crying*

I hear Deon Bush is going to Bama.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
not a damb..

Bush to Bama..? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Bush to Bama. *McNulty Gif*

Also, after Urban turns down PSU are they going to come for Golden?

Barkley most overrated in the nation?

Yes the class of QB people like to place him in is a joke. Top 5 pick? Come on.

He's not what people wanted him to be.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I'd love to hear an explanation but I know you don't have one.

Barkley isn't the most overrated QB in the nation. I wasn't so high on him at first, but he's grown on me and I think he will be a very fine quarterback.

What I will say though, or dare I say, I think Andrew Luck may be a tad bit overrated at this point. Next coming of Peyton Manning or a "sure thing" moreso than Peyton Manning is wearing me a little thin.

He does a lot of great things and should be good on the next level, but I'm not as sold as everyone else is. Not yet. And I felt even more assured when I heard Sarkisian promote Barkley over Luck, for whatever that's worth.

Oh really?

Explain.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Explanation of what, why I don't think he's a great QB?

Physically he is very talented I don't deny that, there is a lot to like. There's something missing with him though. His locking on to Robert Woods is almost comical at times.

Most overrated was an overstatement (forgot about Landry Jones). But people like to elevate him into a class he isn't in and I'm not sure he'll get to. I just can't help but see some Jimmy Clausen in him.

I'll stand by that. Just like I stood by my assessment of Locker going into the draft last year.

Physically he is very talented I don't deny that, there is a lot to like. There's something missing with him though. His locking on to Robert Woods is almost comical at times.

Most overrated was an overstatement (forgot about Landry Jones). But people like to elevate him into a class he isn't in and I'm not sure he'll get to. I just can't help but see some Jimmy Clausen in him.

I'll stand by that. Just like I stood by my assessment of Locker going into the draft last year.
Son.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
please explain the clausen comparison. and can you name 5 QBs in the country you'd take over barkley?

locking in on robert woods? yup i agree since the other wr is doing absolutely nothing...oh wait
seriously what do you expect when you have one of the best wr in the nation and you start the season starting a true freshman wr next to him and redshirt freshman te?

Never knew getting the ball in the hands of your best playmaker was a bad thing.

And oh about Locker, what was your assessment? You went from "believing in him" to thinking that he would never have it in the league, so what assessment was that again?

Thank you guys for being one of the few places I can go to for CFB and not be bombarded with the psu scandal.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

locking in on robert woods? yup i agree since the other wr is doing absolutely nothing...oh wait
seriously what do you expect when you have one of the best wr in the nation and you start the season starting a true freshman wr next to him and redshirt freshman te?
USC's WR's outside of Lee and Woods are POOR.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by Nako XL

can you name 5 QBs in the country you'd take over barkley?

Looking at the past 2 seasons...
Andrew Luck
Kellen Moore

Case Keenum 

RG III

Dan Persa (healthy)

Yo Persa... I'm an alum and you are out of your damn mind. Son has only run a spread and is like 5'10 on a stepstool. He's no pro prospect. I'll give you RGIII and of course Luck. Keenum, no way. Kellen Moore, I have no idea. No idea.

Back
Top Bottom