2011 Bentley Continental GT

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif
love the GT - still plotting on a 05 with low mileage nevermind a 11 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ overrated? compared to what? have you driven one?
I hear they drive like boats.
No one gets a GT for its performance. That thing is like a tank. People basically only get it for the stunt factor. Its the "im a rapper who just got his first big check and I dont know crap about cars so ill cop a GT" kind of car. 
laugh.gif
 Theres tons of other cars id get (if I could ever afford one) over a GT.
laugh.gif
i aint gonna question the motives of the first check rappers BUT the car doesnt drive like a boat or a tank...as far as styling goes its a matter of opinion and i think it looks amazing...and has for years...as far as the stunt factor its def a head turner...but i think the the hip hop hype switched to other cars a couple years back
it does drive like a boat.. feels like there is no steering wheel... also he's right it is just for a stunt factor bentleys depreciate alot old GT is basically less than 80G's for 80g's im getting an older porsche with change left over

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No one gets a GT for its performance. That thing is like a tank. People basically only get it for the stunt factor. Its the "im a rapper who just got his first big check and I dont know crap about cars so ill cop a GT" kind of car. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i aint gonna question the motives of the first check rappers BUT the car doesnt drive like a boat or a tank...as far as styling goes its a matter of opinion and i think it looks amazing...and has for years...as far as the stunt factor its def a head turner...but i think the the hip hop hype switched to other cars a couple years back
it does drive like a boat.. feels like there is no steering wheel... also he's right it is just for a stunt factor bentleys depreciate alot old GT is basically less than 80G's for 80g's im getting an older porsche with change left over

I had the S550 brand new tricked out in 07 when it came out. The only reason I didn't get a Flying Spur was because I couldn't afford it. They truly are amazing cars, from the rush of the W12 kicking in, to hoppin out of it infront of the club straight flexin.

There are only two reasons why people get S-Class over Continental:

- They can't afford the Bentley since it costs 2x over the Benz (like me)

- Or they need to stay anonymous on the roads, and can't be seen in such a flashy car because it looks bad for there image, or can be spotted too easy for paparazzi or other snoops (Nobody on NT qualifies as this)

I had the S550 brand new tricked out in 07 when it came out. The only reason I didn't get a Flying Spur was because I couldn't afford it. They truly are amazing cars, from the rush of the W12 kicking in, to hoppin out of it infront of the club straight flexin.

There are only two reasons why people get S-Class over Continental:

- They can't afford the Bentley since it costs 2x over the Benz (like me)

- Or they need to stay anonymous on the roads, and can't be seen in such a flashy car because it looks bad for there image, or can be spotted too easy for paparazzi or other snoops (Nobody on NT qualifies as this)

Literally every GT I see in and around my neighborhood is driven by a woman.
I'm not even exaggerating.
The Panamera is a nice car and one of the better ideas to come out of Porsche in years.  

The Cayenne needs to go though. 

Literally every GT I see in and around my neighborhood is driven by a woman.
I'm not even exaggerating.
The Panamera is a nice car and one of the better ideas to come out of Porsche in years.  

The Cayenne needs to go though. 

The Cayenne is the only reason why Porsche is still in business. It's there cash cow that kept them afloat during the hard times. They can come out with a econobox for all I care, as long as the 911 is always potent.

The Cayenne is the only reason why Porsche is still in business. It's there cash cow that kept them afloat during the hard times. They can come out with a econobox for all I care, as long as the 911 is always potent.

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

It is but the Cayenne is such a POS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

It is but the Cayenne is such a POS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well i guess ive never driven a boat....BUT if the GT drives like a boat then the s550 IS a boat...
laugh.gif

and again the problem was comparing apples to apples...not preference...of course the Bentley depreciates crazy...the maintenance on an older one is obscene...but so does the Mercedes and bmw etc etc...u can get a 07 s550 for <40k  - somebody paid like 100 for it 3 years ago...not to mention for my money i'm sure the 750 outdrives the s550 all day- so again it comes down to preference and "stunt factor"

side note i just saw a white Porsche pan 4s- looked crazy...older asian lady parked and pulled her toddler out the back seat - i thought of this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well i guess ive never driven a boat....BUT if the GT drives like a boat then the s550 IS a boat...
laugh.gif

and again the problem was comparing apples to apples...not preference...of course the Bentley depreciates crazy...the maintenance on an older one is obscene...but so does the Mercedes and bmw etc etc...u can get a 07 s550 for <40k  - somebody paid like 100 for it 3 years ago...not to mention for my money i'm sure the 750 outdrives the s550 all day- so again it comes down to preference and "stunt factor"

side note i just saw a white Porsche pan 4s- looked crazy...older asian lady parked and pulled her toddler out the back seat - i thought of this thread
laugh.gif

2010-bentley-mulsanne-puts-in-some-face-time-at-the-beverly-wils.jpg

2011 Bentley Mulsanne... BOSS!
pimp.gif

Nobody could tell me a damn thing if I owned this...I'd just curse everyone out for no reason at all...."Hi there...."....ill hit'em with a "F you!" and keep it moving -shrugs-
smokin.gif

2010-bentley-mulsanne-puts-in-some-face-time-at-the-beverly-wils.jpg

2011 Bentley Mulsanne... BOSS!
pimp.gif

Nobody could tell me a damn thing if I owned this...I'd just curse everyone out for no reason at all...."Hi there...."....ill hit'em with a "F you!" and keep it moving -shrugs-
smokin.gif

didnt like any pix i saw of the panamera - but when a white turbo pulled up beside me i changed my mind real quick...dont know anything about how they drive/handle/hold up etc but it looked damn good 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea man

yo Kay..........that joint is ugly

didnt like any pix i saw of the panamera - but when a white turbo pulled up beside me i changed my mind real quick...dont know anything about how they drive/handle/hold up etc but it looked damn good 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea man

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea man

So is Oprah...but i'd still be a BOSS if I stained her...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea man

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea man

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom