roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know why these smileys had me dying
laugh.gif

i rate this over da new charger....i got a biased on da high belt and swooping curved up rear da current one has

this is 50X better then da current 300 model

i rate this over da new charger....i got a biased on da high belt and swooping curved up rear da current one has

this is 50X better then da current 300 model

laugh.gif
sick.gif
garbage

front reminds me of an old acura RL and the back has way too much chrome.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
garbage

front reminds me of an old acura RL and the back has way too much chrome.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

it doesn't matter how you defend it....thats like... top 10 of the ugliest pieces of +%%! ive ever seen
laugh.gif
yet if Rolls Royce made the exact car then it would be considered hot
grin.gif

ninjahood you know how these people are, they hate on everything american even when all these new cars are better quality, styling, and more power than the cars that america has released the last 10 years.

all these dudes on here drive old ##* bimmers so those i guess those are better
laugh.gif
I'd take a classic Bimmer over a 2011 300C any day
laugh.gif

(Still push a new-model 2010 tho)

it doesn't matter how you defend it....thats like... top 10 of the ugliest pieces of +%%! ive ever seen
laugh.gif
grin.gif

ninjahood you know how these people are, they hate on everything american even when all these new cars are better quality, styling, and more power than the cars that america has released the last 10 years.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(Still push a new-model 2010 tho)

what kinda car do you drive ninjahood?? lemme find out this dude is rollin thru da Heights in a 89 Corolla
30t6p3b.gif

what kinda car do you drive ninjahood?? lemme find out this dude is rollin thru da Heights in a 89 Corolla
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure you would
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure you would
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure you would
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I sure would. Not that the 300 is a bad car, I'm just partial to da Bimmer brand, new and old. *shrugs

modelpicture.php

Classic

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure you would
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I sure would. Not that the 300 is a bad car, I'm just partial to da Bimmer brand, new and old. *shrugs

modelpicture.php

Classic

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure you would
grin.gif
laugh.gif

modelpicture.php

Classic

i seen a homeless man get dome from a pretty attractive heroin addict in downtown La in one of those but it was a surprisingly bright yellow. it was a 2002.
i was smokin a blunt waitin for the homie to come down from this tattoo studio and i saw it go down. 30 bucks.
on my momma.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure you would
grin.gif
laugh.gif

modelpicture.php

Classic

i seen a homeless man get dome from a pretty attractive heroin addict in downtown La in one of those but it was a surprisingly bright yellow. it was a 2002.
i was smokin a blunt waitin for the homie to come down from this tattoo studio and i saw it go down. 30 bucks.
on my momma.

ninja i dont even go hard at the american whips like other NTs but im not feelin this 300 or the older 300.

ninja i dont even go hard at the american whips like other NTs but im not feelin this 300 or the older 300.

Back
Top Bottom