2011 chrysler 300c FINALLY revealed..*pics fixed*

Eh, love it or hate it, just like the last one, it'll do amazingly well...

I love BMW's as well, but I HATE the attitude that comes with the people that own them. It could be a '89 735IL they bought for $2500 with 193K miles, and they'll STILL walk around w/their nose in the air

I love BMW's as well, but I HATE the attitude that comes with the people that own them. It could be a '89 735IL they bought for $2500 with 193K miles, and they'll STILL walk around w/their nose in the air

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Same, and especially high school kids with nice German cars, they always think they're doing it even though their parents bought them the ride
30t6p3b.gif

Same, and especially high school kids with nice German cars, they always think they're doing it even though their parents bought them the ride
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

so true

roll.gif

so true

Back
Top Bottom