2011 chrysler 300c FINALLY revealed..*pics fixed*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you forget that this car will be priced 10s of thousands of dollars less against other cars offering similar amenities....power of da hemi muscle + similar luxury specs with da

ubber fancy euro crowd + affordable = hit.
I suppose... but there probably won't be many cross shoppers. It serves its purpose for the intended audience but I can't see this replacing a BMW/Audi in many garages.

you forget that this car will be priced 10s of thousands of dollars less against other cars offering similar amenities....power of da hemi muscle + similar luxury specs with da

I suppose... but there probably won't be many cross shoppers. It serves its purpose for the intended audience but I can't see this replacing a BMW/Audi in many garages.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you'd be suprised...alot of naive shoppers actually think buying a used benz/bmw/audi is da business....this will be priced to scoop up shoppers that want luxury, also want value,

arent ignorant to performance, and prefer having a brand new vehicles....this car is definitely going to keep that ball rolling in da right direction that started with da

first iteration of da 300c introduction.

you'd be suprised...alot of naive shoppers actually think buying a used benz/bmw/audi is da business....this will be priced to scoop up shoppers that want luxury, also want value,

arent ignorant to performance, and prefer having a brand new vehicles....this car is definitely going to keep that ball rolling in da right direction that started with da

so-long-title.jpg

so-long-title.jpg

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Boatload of fail.
care to elaborate?

last time i checked its going to perform better then da already capable existing models with da

new penstar V6 replacing da older more fuel comsuming 2.7 & 3.5 liter engines while achieving da same

performance....da new hemi 5.7 liter will also haul more horses @ 370 and it looks ALOT better then da outgoing model....da interior is also A+

2010_Chrysler_300C_Interior.jpg
5f7261b1c93cbfffa1509fd28bb087d1a6438ed9_r.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Boatload of fail.
care to elaborate?

last time i checked its going to perform better then da already capable existing models with da

new penstar V6 replacing da older more fuel comsuming 2.7 & 3.5 liter engines while achieving da same

performance....da new hemi 5.7 liter will also haul more horses @ 370 and it looks ALOT better then da outgoing model....da interior is also A+

2010_Chrysler_300C_Interior.jpg
5f7261b1c93cbfffa1509fd28bb087d1a6438ed9_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom