2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by StillIn729

those Georgia uniforms are hideous...like Oregon and Boise St

I love that Penn State went even more old school with their new uniforms, picked mine up, only problem is Nike makes their jerseys extremely big
ivxpjl.jpg
*YAWN*

Originally Posted by StillIn729

those Georgia uniforms are hideous...like Oregon and Boise St

I love that Penn State went even more old school with their new uniforms, picked mine up, only problem is Nike makes their jerseys extremely big
ivxpjl.jpg
*YAWN*

laugh.gif
I realize this is NT and most people on here will hate anything plain and traditional

Notre Dame still sucks, wow.  Another year of hype looks like another year of mediocrity

laugh.gif
I realize this is NT and most people on here will hate anything plain and traditional

Notre Dame still sucks, wow.  Another year of hype looks like another year of mediocrity

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by dreClark

Too many games on right now. I don't know what to do
I need more TV's.

I'm rocking w/ ND/USF until this is decided.
Gunna, post your setup again...Didn't you have something crazy going on? Maybe I just envisioned through an explanatioon but I swear you have football laboratory.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by dreClark

Too many games on right now. I don't know what to do
I need more TV's.

I'm rocking w/ ND/USF until this is decided.
Gunna, post your setup again...Didn't you have something crazy going on? Maybe I just envisioned through an explanatioon but I swear you have football laboratory.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Georgia's uniforms are hideous. Who approved that?

Basically them things look like one of those jerseys when you move your team in Madden 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Georgia's uniforms are hideous. Who approved that?

Basically them things look like one of those jerseys when you move your team in Madden 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

I cant watch the game, but is Florida looking like a real SEC team again?

Brantley 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know its FAU but the Offense looks much better with the Prostyle as expected with him at QB

Originally Posted by Noskey

I cant watch the game, but is Florida looking like a real SEC team again?

Brantley 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know its FAU but the Offense looks much better with the Prostyle as expected with him at QB

I lost count of dumb mistakes that ND made.

defense, Cierre, & Mike Floyd held up their end. that's about it. Rees did well, but too little too late.

I lost count of dumb mistakes that ND made.

defense, Cierre, & Mike Floyd held up their end. that's about it. Rees did well, but too little too late.

Back
Top Bottom