2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
 at the Carolina DE taking that fake punt to the house. Just goes to show you how much faster and athletic D-lineman are these days, you would have never seen a DE 20 years ago run like that, that was unbelieveable

eek.gif
 at the Carolina DE taking that fake punt to the house. Just goes to show you how much faster and athletic D-lineman are these days, you would have never seen a DE 20 years ago run like that, that was unbelieveable

So disappointed Miss. St. couldn't pull that. Still got screwed out of about 4 or 5 seconds when the ref
just ignored Mullen. Should have called a pass first, then run the option if they didn't score on the pass
i think.

How TCU was only a 1 point favorite at Air Force I'm not sure... Toledos option read on third down
was pathetic as well. And I thought Pittsburgh was better than this?

So disappointed Miss. St. couldn't pull that. Still got screwed out of about 4 or 5 seconds when the ref
just ignored Mullen. Should have called a pass first, then run the option if they didn't score on the pass
i think.

How TCU was only a 1 point favorite at Air Force I'm not sure... Toledos option read on third down
was pathetic as well. And I thought Pittsburgh was better than this?

Penn St. needs a quarterback.
30t6p3b.gif

Bolden just pumps thinking it's gonna work everytime without having to read the defense.
laugh.gif

Penn St. needs a quarterback.
30t6p3b.gif

Bolden just pumps thinking it's gonna work everytime without having to read the defense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ****dog16

eek.gif

What are these dudes in the south doing? 
laugh.gif
 That DE was running like a RB 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ****dog16

eek.gif

What are these dudes in the south doing? 
laugh.gif
 That DE was running like a RB 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom