2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

can someone explain the new NCAA celebration penalty to me? If you score a touchdown and then celebrate a TD in the end zone, they can take the points off the board?

can someone explain the new NCAA celebration penalty to me? If you score a touchdown and then celebrate a TD in the end zone, they can take the points off the board?

I thought it was if you celebrated before you reached the goal line the penalty negated the score and it was however many yards from when you started the celebration.

I thought it was if you celebrated before you reached the goal line the penalty negated the score and it was however many yards from when you started the celebration.

If you start high stepping at the 5 yard line the penalty occurs there and points are taken off board.

Endzone celebrations still will be enforced on kickoff.

If you start high stepping at the 5 yard line the penalty occurs there and points are taken off board.

Endzone celebrations still will be enforced on kickoff.

That rule is terrible. IDC smh

Our OC needs to put Robinson in Shotgun every play. Face it, we're not a good I-Formation team smn

That rule is terrible. IDC smh

Our OC needs to put Robinson in Shotgun every play. Face it, we're not a good I-Formation team smn

Rev Nutt
laugh.gif

anyone else tired of these "Insert Cheesy Dramatic Situation" Saturdays on ESPN?

anyone else tired of these "Insert Cheesy Dramatic Situation" Saturdays on ESPN?

Back
Top Bottom