2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

If the call on the Tennessee's LB earlier in the game was PI, then the call on Shaw was PI too.

Hunter's knee injury did not look good. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Told mogs abt Sammy

What a $!*@@%$ bogus *$% call. These drunk *$% refs. Unreal. Horrible, horrible call.
30t6p3b.gif

dirty !$# hit.
anyway no more rick after this year
pimp.gif
 i can take one more losing season if his bummy !#$ is gone.

PSU earlier
30t6p3b.gif

dirty !$# hit.
anyway no more rick after this year
pimp.gif
 i can take one more losing season if his bummy !#$ is gone.

PSU earlier
30t6p3b.gif

Are you @$#@$#@ kidding me with that call. What is it with Washington sports and referees seriously, I will never understand. Sickening.

Are you @$#@$#@ kidding me with that call. What is it with Washington sports and referees seriously, I will never understand. Sickening.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

These $#@**@+ refs just stole a TD from udub on a $#@**@+ %!#% call

what happened
Udub punts the ball..the ball hits the Nebraska player in the leg and a Udub player picks it up and runs it in for the 6...No whistles were blown but they threw a flag

They called interference on the punt saying a Udub player touched the returner..but the replay CLEARLY shows nobody touched him. It was an obvious bad call
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

These $#@**@+ refs just stole a TD from udub on a $#@**@+ %!#% call

what happened
Udub punts the ball..the ball hits the Nebraska player in the leg and a Udub player picks it up and runs it in for the 6...No whistles were blown but they threw a flag

They called interference on the punt saying a Udub player touched the returner..but the replay CLEARLY shows nobody touched him. It was an obvious bad call
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom