2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

garbage $+$ center
sick.gif

Price has heart (as well as the whole team), son limping out there on two bad knees....I hope its nothing long term

Price has heart (as well as the whole team), son limping out there on two bad knees....I hope its nothing long term

Nebraska will be exposed, bum @#$ team. Refs won them the game today.

Imagine if Kearse caught the onside and they threw the flag..... I probably would've broken my TV. Team played with a lot of heart today, good to see it. Can't win when the guys in stripes are playing for the other team though.

I love the fight this team displayed today. The costly mistakes and crap refs were too much to overcome in the end though. Hopefully Keith heals up for next week. Go dawgs!

Nebraska will be exposed, bum @#$ team. Refs won them the game today.

Imagine if Kearse caught the onside and they threw the flag..... I probably would've broken my TV. Team played with a lot of heart today, good to see it. Can't win when the guys in stripes are playing for the other team though.

I love the fight this team displayed today. The costly mistakes and crap refs were too much to overcome in the end though. Hopefully Keith heals up for next week. Go dawgs!

Back
Top Bottom