2011 FIBA American and EuroBasket Thread

Great game between France and Lituhania, we still unbeaten 
pimp.gif
 Hopefully we can maintain this level and qualify for the olympics. Brazil will play the Dominican Republic and Argentina vs Puerto Rico for the FiBA America Semis. Venezuela qualified for the pre olympic qualification tournament along with Nigeria, Angola and New zealand. So far, USA, GB, Tunisia and Australia are qualified.

Just turned ESPN2 on. I'm watching Brasil vs Dominican Republic game. My mind was like Ben Wallace? I realized that it's not Ben Wallace. It's Jack Michael Martinez.
laugh.gif
Wow, I have no clue that John Calipari coaches the Dominican team. It's good to see Flores playing on HDTV. I remember he was a beast for Manhattan College.

you could see that for both teams this game was more like training, plus parker/noah didnt play.

Yeh we were both already qualified, Spain was just up by 1 at the half. Turkey out of the Olympics 
pimp.gif
 after watching them reach the World's finals i Knew this team would not make it to the olympics.

Macedonia shocking the world again, beating Lithuania at home!! they re guaranteed to play in the  Olympic pre qualifying tournament at least. Wont be able to watch France's game tomorrow 
mad.gif
  gotta be in class ftl

Back
Top Bottom