2011 Major League Baseball All-Star Weekend thread.

I personally couldnt care less how many homeruns a player hits in the first half of a season. The homerun derby should have nothing but the top power hitters in the game. Players like Rickie Weeks or Matt Kemp should have no part in this contest and players like Ryan Howard and Joey Votto should have those spots. Just saying.

I personally couldnt care less how many homeruns a player hits in the first half of a season. The homerun derby should have nothing but the top power hitters in the game. Players like Rickie Weeks or Matt Kemp should have no part in this contest and players like Ryan Howard and Joey Votto should have those spots. Just saying.

Matt Kemp with two Home Runs

rihanna-at-lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

Completely agree.

Originally Posted by dland24

Completely agree.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Jose Cano would still probably be the Yankees' second best reliever.
laugh.gif
It's OK for you to take an All-Star break from the Yanks bashing as well.

It's a damn shame Upton wasn't in this.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Jose Cano would still probably be the Yankees' second best reliever.
laugh.gif
It's OK for you to take an All-Star break from the Yanks bashing as well.

It's a damn shame Upton wasn't in this.

Back
Top Bottom