2011 Major League Baseball All-Star Weekend thread.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
it'd be the same thing in Boston.

Seriously, he needs to go to the AL to keep his career going.
laugh.gif

I know, I just said it cuz he made the comment. But our short porch would be just as easy for him.

So why Fielder get to rest while Papi had to go right back out there after the swing off? Not mad or nothin just wondering how the order for the second rd was done up. I do get that they prolly want an AL/NL showdown for the final so they will give him a little more of a chance to get in the final.

Wouldnt mind a Sox/Yankees final tho.

So why Fielder get to rest while Papi had to go right back out there after the swing off? Not mad or nothin just wondering how the order for the second rd was done up. I do get that they prolly want an AL/NL showdown for the final so they will give him a little more of a chance to get in the final.

Did Papi not get a 10th out? He finished the round with a HR and had 9 outs.

Last I checked you can't end a round with a homer haha

Any one else notice this? Or am I just crazyEdit: I'm guessing he had a swing after the last HR they showed, but that last swing/out wasn't shown on camera

Did Papi not get a 10th out? He finished the round with a HR and had 9 outs.

Last I checked you can't end a round with a homer haha

Any one else notice this? Or am I just crazyEdit: I'm guessing he had a swing after the last HR they showed, but that last swing/out wasn't shown on camera

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

They were saying it had to do with 3 AL guys vs 1 NL guy in the NL home park...so by rule they had to go in order of HRs hit or something.

I had read numerous anecdotes of Cano beasting during BP.  That swing is just so effortless.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

They were saying it had to do with 3 AL guys vs 1 NL guy in the NL home park...so by rule they had to go in order of HRs hit or something.

I had read numerous anecdotes of Cano beasting during BP.  That swing is just so effortless.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom