2011 New Years Resolutions

Not really a resolution, but in 2011 I need to take my craft more seriously.  I want to do a new mix every week or even do one at least twice a month for my podcast.

Not really a resolution, but in 2011 I need to take my craft more seriously.  I want to do a new mix every week or even do one at least twice a month for my podcast.

-lose a lot of weight
30t6p3b.gif

-save $$$$ and stop buying everything I see
-be more aggressive when approaching females
-go to the gym at least 4-5 times a week
-find a GF
-take my craft (graphic design) more serious. Been slacking a lot. Finally did some sneaker PS's tonight. Will update my tumblr later on

-lose a lot of weight
30t6p3b.gif

-save $$$$ and stop buying everything I see
-be more aggressive when approaching females
-go to the gym at least 4-5 times a week
-find a GF
-take my craft (graphic design) more serious. Been slacking a lot. Finally did some sneaker PS's tonight. Will update my tumblr later on

Be more serious, follow through, work hard at everything. Period.

That should cover my life
laugh.gif

Be more serious, follow through, work hard at everything. Period.

That should cover my life
laugh.gif

I have some very attainable resolutions. I say this because I felt 2010 as a frustrating, yet maturing year in my life. I didn't get anything done, just sort of went with the motions. Where did that land me? Back into some CC dept, weight set collecting dust in my closet, and no closer to transferring to a University out of the city. With that said, my resolutions are:

-Get to the gym & train for the NYC Marathon (or half marathon)
-Clear my CC dept again (should take about 8 months if I stick to my plan)
-Volunteer (hospital, dental clinic, anything dental related)
-Individual study

I'm retaking a Physics 2 course I bombed this semester, but other than that, I don't plan to be in school this year in order to set myself up for total focus come 2012. I will need to take more hours at work to pay the bills fast enough to leave 2011 CC dept free. I've never really set some resolutions, and I know that many don't follow through on them. I plan to tackle this by creating weekly goal plans for myself.

I have some very attainable resolutions. I say this because I felt 2010 as a frustrating, yet maturing year in my life. I didn't get anything done, just sort of went with the motions. Where did that land me? Back into some CC dept, weight set collecting dust in my closet, and no closer to transferring to a University out of the city. With that said, my resolutions are:

-Get to the gym & train for the NYC Marathon (or half marathon)
-Clear my CC dept again (should take about 8 months if I stick to my plan)
-Volunteer (hospital, dental clinic, anything dental related)
-Individual study

I'm retaking a Physics 2 course I bombed this semester, but other than that, I don't plan to be in school this year in order to set myself up for total focus come 2012. I will need to take more hours at work to pay the bills fast enough to leave 2011 CC dept free. I've never really set some resolutions, and I know that many don't follow through on them. I plan to tackle this by creating weekly goal plans for myself.

My goals for 2011:

Stay alive, learn something new, meet new people, make a little bit of money, & turn my Impala into a slab by the summer.

Reasonable & realistic.

My goals for 2011:

Stay alive, learn something new, meet new people, make a little bit of money, & turn my Impala into a slab by the summer.

Reasonable & realistic.

Back
Top Bottom