2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by chino905

Good thing the Saints lost. I rather play San Fran than the Saints.

And I still haven't forgotten the pain of losing that wildcard game vs. The 49ers in 2003. Couldn't sleep that night smh. Time for revenge.
I have never been tighter than after that Wildcard game vs. the Niners in 2003.  I was breaking everything in site.  
roll.gif

I've grown up a lot since then at least.  
embarassed.gif
nah man, it stills burns into my soul til this day. We will never forget...
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 .. Especially after the refs screwed us on that FG call.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by chino905

Good thing the Saints lost. I rather play San Fran than the Saints.

And I still haven't forgotten the pain of losing that wildcard game vs. The 49ers in 2003. Couldn't sleep that night smh. Time for revenge.
I have never been tighter than after that Wildcard game vs. the Niners in 2003.  I was breaking everything in site.  
roll.gif

I've grown up a lot since then at least.  
embarassed.gif
nah man, it stills burns into my soul til this day. We will never forget...
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 .. Especially after the refs screwed us on that FG call.
mad.gif

Considering the Packers got two free touchdowns thanks to the awful fumble call and that BS roughing the passer, I was beyond happy with the Giants yesterday. The running game needed to get going earlier but they made the plays they needed to make.

Team is on fire, one away from the Super Bowl.. this is great.

Considering the Packers got two free touchdowns thanks to the awful fumble call and that BS roughing the passer, I was beyond happy with the Giants yesterday. The running game needed to get going earlier but they made the plays they needed to make.

Team is on fire, one away from the Super Bowl.. this is great.

Back
Top Bottom