2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

I am still on the ground, I am emotionally drained.

Eli was trucked 20 times this game, thank you for hanging in there man.

Vs. Pats secondary inside a dome with our receivers, I like my chances.

Lets +%@@*$+ go man, lets +%@@*$+ go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still on the ground, I am emotionally drained.

Eli was trucked 20 times this game, thank you for hanging in there man.

Vs. Pats secondary inside a dome with our receivers, I like my chances.

Lets +%@@*$+ go man, lets +%@@*$+ go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable!!!!!

so hyped...so much emotion and nerves went into this game

so proud of our D and Eli and Cruz and everyone...amazing

Super Bowl Bound!!!!

just looks back at the last 10 pages...who woulda thought we would be here?!!?!?

unbelievable!!!!!

so hyped...so much emotion and nerves went into this game

so proud of our D and Eli and Cruz and everyone...amazing

Super Bowl Bound!!!!

just looks back at the last 10 pages...who woulda thought we would be here?!!?!?

Don't wanna talk like the season is over yet, but congrats to all u other Giants fans in here. As a season ticket holder, I haven't had so many heart attacks, ups and downs in any other season I can remember. Hope we close things out in Indy, but Ima enjoy this. Cheers 
pimp.gif

Don't wanna talk like the season is over yet, but congrats to all u other Giants fans in here. As a season ticket holder, I haven't had so many heart attacks, ups and downs in any other season I can remember. Hope we close things out in Indy, but Ima enjoy this. Cheers 
pimp.gif

Eli took the worst beating of his life i'm amazed by this man, seriously the oline has been the worst of his career and he was able to avoid sacks and make plays.

How many QBs in the history of the NFL have beaten a 2 1 seeds and 1 2 seed to win a super bowl? only one and that man has a chance to repeat history....

but really the defense has stepped up its been a reverse 4 years ago the defense was great but eli was avg at best then he played the pats and had a great game but lost close that good game carried his play in the playoffs where he went for 8 Tds and only 1 int this playoffs 8 TDs 1 int....now the defense turned their play around at the end of reg season and it has carried through into playoffs..hopefully no ints and i expect a super result

Eli took the worst beating of his life i'm amazed by this man, seriously the oline has been the worst of his career and he was able to avoid sacks and make plays.

How many QBs in the history of the NFL have beaten a 2 1 seeds and 1 2 seed to win a super bowl? only one and that man has a chance to repeat history....

but really the defense has stepped up its been a reverse 4 years ago the defense was great but eli was avg at best then he played the pats and had a great game but lost close that good game carried his play in the playoffs where he went for 8 Tds and only 1 int this playoffs 8 TDs 1 int....now the defense turned their play around at the end of reg season and it has carried through into playoffs..hopefully no ints and i expect a super result

Back
Top Bottom