2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone hear the French Montana - Shot Caller (NY Giants Remix)

Listening now.....
pimp.gif

Mez + you other cats going to the parade, what time you heading out?

Me personally, ain't no point in going unless I can see EVERYTHING. I was thinking between 7-8, but none of my crew are tryna get there that early. They're talkin' 10, which is cuttin it too close IMO.

Mez + you other cats going to the parade, what time you heading out?

Me personally, ain't no point in going unless I can see EVERYTHING. I was thinking between 7-8, but none of my crew are tryna get there that early. They're talkin' 10, which is cuttin it too close IMO.

so upset that i didn't take the day off today to go to the parade. added insult to injury for that fact that since i work downtown, i saw nothing but Giants fans on the subways/street this morning. Feels bad man.. but for all of ya going, have fun, be safe, and take some pics!

Kramden_ralphWithNYG_576A.jpg

so upset that i didn't take the day off today to go to the parade. added insult to injury for that fact that since i work downtown, i saw nothing but Giants fans on the subways/street this morning. Feels bad man.. but for all of ya going, have fun, be safe, and take some pics!

Kramden_ralphWithNYG_576A.jpg

I had friends ask me in the most serious manner if I wanted to go to the parade with them.Stoneface bkmac was stoneface.

I had friends ask me in the most serious manner if I wanted to go to the parade with them.Stoneface bkmac was stoneface.

Mike & Mike or Boomer & Carton just got Amani Toomer to say Jeremy Shockey was a lousy teammate
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mike & Mike or Boomer & Carton just got Amani Toomer to say Jeremy Shockey was a lousy teammate
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
at that bimbo saying Sanchez.

Hope everyone who attended had a great time. I will hopefully share that feeling one day.

Back
Top Bottom