2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

roll.gif
at that bimbo saying Sanchez.

Hope everyone who attended had a great time. I will hopefully share that feeling one day.

where can i get that black crewneck sweater (GMEN) that Michael Strahan had on during the city hall ceremony?

where can i get that black crewneck sweater (GMEN) that Michael Strahan had on during the city hall ceremony?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Mike & Mike or Boomer & Carton just got Amani Toomer to say Jeremy Shockey was a lousy teammate
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He just went in on Jim Fassel the other day. Said he'd never forgive Fassel for how unprepared he had them for Super Bowl XXXV.

Mike & Mike or Boomer & Carton just got Amani Toomer to say Jeremy Shockey was a lousy teammate
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He just went in on Jim Fassel the other day. Said he'd never forgive Fassel for how unprepared he had them for Super Bowl XXXV.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He just went in on Jim Fassel the other day. Said he'd never forgive Fassel for how unprepared he had them in 2000.
smh, i remember we turned over the ball so much in that superbowl
not that it matters now lol

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He just went in on Jim Fassel the other day. Said he'd never forgive Fassel for how unprepared he had them in 2000.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Just went to modells on chambers street and none of those shirts were there. Also, only size xl and above on all shirts. The smaller sizes are already sold out. I'll check the modells on 34th after work.
pimp.gif
thanks brother. I dont expect them to have the shirts though.

yea no problem. i'm also not expecting them to have those 2 shirts. But i'm on a search for this one.
laugh.gif

p12313687dt.jpg

i need this ASAP

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Just went to modells on chambers street and none of those shirts were there. Also, only size xl and above on all shirts. The smaller sizes are already sold out. I'll check the modells on 34th after work.
pimp.gif
thanks brother. I dont expect them to have the shirts though.

yea no problem. i'm also not expecting them to have those 2 shirts. But i'm on a search for this one.
laugh.gif

p12313687dt.jpg

i need this ASAP

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still matters to me, I shut it off halfway into the third quarter and went outside to play ball. I wanted to play Baltimore in the SB and to smash them in return. Oh well, we won another ring and it's still sweet to smash any team in Massachusetts

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still matters to me, I shut it off halfway into the third quarter and went outside to play ball. I wanted to play Baltimore in the SB and to smash them in return. Oh well, we won another ring and it's still sweet to smash any team in Massachusetts

Late congrats to all my Giants brethren. It's was a real rollercoaster season but the end result was worth it
pimp.gif

Late congrats to all my Giants brethren. It's was a real rollercoaster season but the end result was worth it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom