2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

CHAMPS!!! Still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Got mine today, too. Kinda big. I'll wash it this weekend and it should fit just right.
pimp.gif

What size did you buy? Height? Weight?
I'm so antsy about getting the sweatershirt!

Bought a M. 5'10/160.

hmm, i guess i should get an M as well

Got mine today, too. Kinda big. I'll wash it this weekend and it should fit just right.
pimp.gif

What size did you buy? Height? Weight?
I'm so antsy about getting the sweatershirt!

Bought a M. 5'10/160.

hmm, i guess i should get an M as well

I dont even get a response for returns, if anyone wants a sz SMALL let me know, just want what I paid for.
I saw this video today, lol @ ELI wanting to play tackle and not two hand touch

I dont even get a response for returns, if anyone wants a sz SMALL let me know, just want what I paid for.
I saw this video today, lol @ ELI wanting to play tackle and not two hand touch

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

lol still have some euphoric aftershocks......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

lol still have some euphoric aftershocks......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Starting to think I'm never getting the crew....

I'd say have faith.  I reached out to them via e-mail twice considering I had been charged in full, and hadn't heard anything back, and they said mine would be shipping soon.  Still haven't received a tracking number, but quantity was limited and they recently got a restock I believe.

I'd say have faith.  I reached out to them via e-mail twice considering I had been charged in full, and hadn't heard anything back, and they said mine would be shipping soon.  Still haven't received a tracking number, but quantity was limited and they recently got a restock I believe.

Originally Posted by youngin33

They sent me two by accident plus one has a rip on the neck. I want to exchange it for a medium but they havent replied to my emails. Anyone wanna trade a Medium for my Large?

They sent me two by accident plus one has a rip on the neck. I want to exchange it for a medium but they havent replied to my emails. Anyone wanna trade a Medium for my Large?

and it feels so #%+!%*% good. whenever im a little down I just remember we won 2 in 4 years.

and it feels so #%+!%*% good. whenever im a little down I just remember we won 2 in 4 years.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Damn dude, this site is just plain sloppy.  Getting a refund would be close to impossible it seems, but I just want to receive the item that I have been charged for 3 weeks now!

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Damn dude, this site is just plain sloppy.  Getting a refund would be close to impossible it seems, but I just want to receive the item that I have been charged for 3 weeks now!

Back
Top Bottom