2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Always liked Mario.. hope he's successful and does well, except if he plays the Giants.

Always liked Mario.. hope he's successful and does well, except if he plays the Giants.

Because WR's this off-season are being overpaid, and he was the GMen's 3rd best receiver so he can be replaced.

But as inconsistent as Mario is he makes a lot of big plays when needed, but with Cruz/Nicks here he isn't someone we need to keep around. Plus GMen are near the cap already...and we locked up Bennett for a year

Because WR's this off-season are being overpaid, and he was the GMen's 3rd best receiver so he can be replaced.

But as inconsistent as Mario is he makes a lot of big plays when needed, but with Cruz/Nicks here he isn't someone we need to keep around. Plus GMen are near the cap already...and we locked up Bennett for a year

He didn't even get big time money, though...did he?

I would've expected more than a two year deal.

I'm hoping Barden steps up in his place...dude is 6-6 w/ good hands. Hope he makes the most out of this chance.

He didn't even get big time money, though...did he?

I would've expected more than a two year deal.

I'm hoping Barden steps up in his place...dude is 6-6 w/ good hands. Hope he makes the most out of this chance.

i hope giants are working on deals for nicks and cruz, not the best idea to go into next offseason w/o deals for them and what if Bennett breaks out

i hope giants are working on deals for nicks and cruz, not the best idea to go into next offseason w/o deals for them and what if Bennett breaks out

GMen are very close to the cap, trying to free up some money for next off-season as well.

GMen are very close to the cap, trying to free up some money for next off-season as well.

Not sure he would fall to use and we already have a TE, but if he does I would not mind since you take the best available talent

Side note, Osi does not care about sacksat all.

Back
Top Bottom