2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

you know him? personally?

Yeah enough to be textin him last night.
laugh.gif
I grew up with him here in Arizona.  We went to middle school and high school together.  I've chilled with him plenty of times, even after draft day.  Everybody down here knew he'd make it.
Any extra info on the recovery time?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

you know him? personally?

Yeah enough to be textin him last night.
laugh.gif
I grew up with him here in Arizona.  We went to middle school and high school together.  I've chilled with him plenty of times, even after draft day.  Everybody down here knew he'd make it.
Any extra info on the recovery time?

am i hearing things or did SportsCenter just say Steve Smith signed to the Eagles for 1 year deal?!

am i hearing things or did SportsCenter just say Steve Smith signed to the Eagles for 1 year deal?!

Giants have been making some %!$* offers to our FA, really dropped the ball this time.

Lots of room for competition now for that slot spot.
sick.gif

He';d only play half a season with that knee injury but still.....was the Giants offer that bad that he took a ONE YEAR DEAL? 

I understand not wanting to pay too much for him because you don't know how he would recover from the injuries and surgeries, but you can't lowball everyone coming off an injury.

Smith and Manningham are better than Smith, but if he regains his form with the Eagles deep threats it'd be tough to stop them.

Giants have been making some %!$* offers to our FA, really dropped the ball this time.

Lots of room for competition now for that slot spot.
sick.gif

He';d only play half a season with that knee injury but still.....was the Giants offer that bad that he took a ONE YEAR DEAL? 

I understand not wanting to pay too much for him because you don't know how he would recover from the injuries and surgeries, but you can't lowball everyone coming off an injury.

Smith and Manningham are better than Smith, but if he regains his form with the Eagles deep threats it'd be tough to stop them.

2 million (with 4 possible) for a guy who'll play half a season and be recovering for the rest of the year?

Must be nice.

Back
Top Bottom