2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Giants announce CB Amukamara has a fracture of 5th metatarsal bone in left foot. surgery needed, sidelined for an undetermined period.

Suuuuuuuuper.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Giants announce CB Amukamara has a fracture of 5th metatarsal bone in left foot. surgery needed, sidelined for an undetermined period.

Suuuuuuuuper.

alien.gif

Sucks for Prince, but at least we still have three CBs. He should just take his time to heal up and study film and the playbook because there's no need to rush him back.

I would try to re-sign Deon Grant if he's still available to shore up the secondary.

Sucks for Prince, but at least we still have three CBs. He should just take his time to heal up and study film and the playbook because there's no need to rush him back.

I would try to re-sign Deon Grant if he's still available to shore up the secondary.

My fellow Giant fans, who's gonna go to the MN game against St.Louis?? NT Summit 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm looking at the prices on Stubhub, crazy
sick.gif
sick.gif
 but if anyone down, let me know. 

My fellow Giant fans, who's gonna go to the MN game against St.Louis?? NT Summit 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm looking at the prices on Stubhub, crazy
sick.gif
sick.gif
 but if anyone down, let me know. 

Prince injury hurts, but he may only be out until week 2 and our first half of the season,outside of Philly doesn't look so bad

Prince injury hurts, but he may only be out until week 2 and our first half of the season,outside of Philly doesn't look so bad

the bad thing about Prince's injury is the fact that he's a rookie, there was already a shortened preseason, and the best way for him to learn the defensive plays, scheme's, how his teammates cover etc, is to do it on the field. So now his learning curve will be that much higher. It's going to be tough for him to learn it on the fly which is essentially what he will have to do when he comes back.

the bad thing about Prince's injury is the fact that he's a rookie, there was already a shortened preseason, and the best way for him to learn the defensive plays, scheme's, how his teammates cover etc, is to do it on the field. So now his learning curve will be that much higher. It's going to be tough for him to learn it on the fly which is essentially what he will have to do when he comes back.

Also heated when I heard the Prince news, but I think Terrell Thomas is going to beast this year. Him and Webster at CB are a pretty legit tandum.

Also heated when I heard the Prince news, but I think Terrell Thomas is going to beast this year. Him and Webster at CB are a pretty legit tandum.

Back
Top Bottom