2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

2 million (with 4 possible) for a guy who'll play half a season and be recovering for the rest of the year?

Must be nice.

All of a sudden our WR situation doesn't seem that good.

Nicks
Super Mario
??????

Cruz / Hixon / Barden

All of a sudden our WR situation doesn't seem that good.

Nicks
Super Mario
??????

Cruz / Hixon / Barden

I mean all this time playing without him they've gotten used to it, but he was money on 3rd downs.

Just need to find a suitable slot guy now, lots more comp in the WR department now.
Twitter man
laugh.gif

I Hope Mike Vick Gives U Herpes @SteveSmithNY @SteveSmithWR

I mean all this time playing without him they've gotten used to it, but he was money on 3rd downs.

Just need to find a suitable slot guy now, lots more comp in the WR department now.
Twitter man
laugh.gif

I Hope Mike Vick Gives U Herpes @SteveSmithNY @SteveSmithWR

Damn...the offense isn't the same w/o smith and don't think the Eagles won't learn some of the giants playbook from this move...add the fact we lost Boss, which was an even bigger blow...I"d trade Osi for a starting caliber TE right now....

I hope Jernigan or Hixon can play that slot role, but I'm not too optimistic...

Damn...the offense isn't the same w/o smith and don't think the Eagles won't learn some of the giants playbook from this move...add the fact we lost Boss, which was an even bigger blow...I"d trade Osi for a starting caliber TE right now....

I hope Jernigan or Hixon can play that slot role, but I'm not too optimistic...

$$%+%* are going in on Steve right now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't understand why people think where done because we lost old dude, like we got a bunch of Todd Pinkstons in our receiving corps.

$$%+%* are going in on Steve right now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't understand why people think where done because we lost old dude, like we got a bunch of Todd Pinkstons in our receiving corps.

damn steve how did he do that to us? i'm sure the giants would have given him the same deal....i bet his agent wanted more, a deal as if he never got hurt...nicks can't get hurt this year if he does we are in trouble.....might be a good idea to get moss, have manningham play the slot.........but i think we have enough talent at WR i like cruz a lot i think he should be the 3 and hixson 4......i would like to see more 4 WR sets this year.....i think beckum over boss will be an upgrade.....i'm just worried about protection for eli we have gotten lucky with him not missing any games hope he can keep the it up....

damn steve how did he do that to us? i'm sure the giants would have given him the same deal....i bet his agent wanted more, a deal as if he never got hurt...nicks can't get hurt this year if he does we are in trouble.....might be a good idea to get moss, have manningham play the slot.........but i think we have enough talent at WR i like cruz a lot i think he should be the 3 and hixson 4......i would like to see more 4 WR sets this year.....i think beckum over boss will be an upgrade.....i'm just worried about protection for eli we have gotten lucky with him not missing any games hope he can keep the it up....

wow damn it Smith...smh...he was key on 3rf downs...Someone will step it up though....I bet Nicks is gonna have an even better year this year....and if Manningham learned how to run some routes we should be ok...I think they are gonna try to go back to just the running game...Anyone else think Jacobs is gonna have a good year?

wow damn it Smith...smh...he was key on 3rf downs...Someone will step it up though....I bet Nicks is gonna have an even better year this year....and if Manningham learned how to run some routes we should be ok...I think they are gonna try to go back to just the running game...Anyone else think Jacobs is gonna have a good year?

Back
Top Bottom