2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

my thirst for football will not allow me to wait until the lockout is over

NewYorkJets1.jpg

2011 Season Schedule

jets_sched11_576.jpg

Unsigned Free Agents:

Kellen Clemens (QB) - Unsigned UFA
Laverneus Coles (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Braylon Edwards (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Santonio Holmes (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Brad Smith (Slash) - Unsigned UFA
frown.gif

Patrick Turner (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Nick Folk (PK) - Unsigned UFA
Steve Weatherford (P) - Unsigned UFA
Sean Ellis (DE) - Unsigned UFA
Rodrique Wright (DL) - Unsigned UFA
Antonio Cromartie (CB) - Unsigned UFA
Brodney Pool (Safety) - Unsigned UFA

mark-sanchez-jets-quarterback.jpg

pimp.gif

LETS GO !!!!!!!!

bart-scott.jpg

CAN'T WAIT !!!!

my thirst for football will not allow me to wait until the lockout is over

NewYorkJets1.jpg

2011 Season Schedule

jets_sched11_576.jpg

Unsigned Free Agents:

Kellen Clemens (QB) - Unsigned UFA
Laverneus Coles (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Braylon Edwards (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Santonio Holmes (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Brad Smith (Slash) - Unsigned UFA
frown.gif

Patrick Turner (WR) - Unsigned UFA
Nick Folk (PK) - Unsigned UFA
Steve Weatherford (P) - Unsigned UFA
Sean Ellis (DE) - Unsigned UFA
Rodrique Wright (DL) - Unsigned UFA
Antonio Cromartie (CB) - Unsigned UFA
Brodney Pool (Safety) - Unsigned UFA

mark-sanchez-jets-quarterback.jpg

pimp.gif

LETS GO !!!!!!!!

bart-scott.jpg

CAN'T WAIT !!!!

ill be there that monday night and hopefully flying down to MIA for the last game of the season (if/when ofcourse)

we've been scoring on Rex's big bad D the past 2 years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fins fan from NYC FTW

Spoiler [+]
bess12a_105770c.jpg

ill be there that monday night and hopefully flying down to MIA for the last game of the season (if/when ofcourse)

we've been scoring on Rex's big bad D the past 2 years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fins fan from NYC FTW

Spoiler [+]
bess12a_105770c.jpg

LETS GO JETS!!! JETS JETS JETS!
smile.gif

Time has come to take it all! Get the guys we need back and we good. Rex and the jets coming back with a Vengence!
devil.gif

LETS GO JETS!!! JETS JETS JETS!
smile.gif

Time has come to take it all! Get the guys we need back and we good. Rex and the jets coming back with a Vengence!
devil.gif

Checking in 
pimp.gif

There is no doubt in my mind if we come into the 2011-2012 season with a fairly similar team to last season + the necessary additions, we will finally get over the AFCG hump and make it to the SB, and win.

Checking in 
pimp.gif

There is no doubt in my mind if we come into the 2011-2012 season with a fairly similar team to last season + the necessary additions, we will finally get over the AFCG hump and make it to the SB, and win.

Leave it to us jets fans to make a thread before the Season is officially announced.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I moved my seats this year at the Meadowlands this year so I really can't wait since I have not gotten a chance to see them. (Upper deck in 346 row 23, 26 rows total) I am now in row ten one section over in 347.

I am ready for this season.  LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leave it to us jets fans to make a thread before the Season is officially announced.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I moved my seats this year at the Meadowlands this year so I really can't wait since I have not gotten a chance to see them. (Upper deck in 346 row 23, 26 rows total) I am now in row ten one section over in 347.

I am ready for this season.  LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Checking in 
pimp.gif

Lets keep it 100, it all depends on Mark's development, we go as far as he can take us.  If he is ready to take that next step we can win it, if not we'll be in the same place.

Checking in 
pimp.gif

Lets keep it 100, it all depends on Mark's development, we go as far as he can take us.  If he is ready to take that next step we can win it, if not we'll be in the same place.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Checking in 
pimp.gif

I'm more than confident with Mark as our QB. He's showed only signs of maturation and progression. Speed bumps like the defense not playing a lick of defense in the 1st Half of the AFCG did not help his cause at all (then again, the offense didn't do their thing either).

If there is any QB that is going to lead the Jets to a SB in the near(est) future, it will be Mark Sanchez.

2aka6r.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Checking in 
pimp.gif

I'm more than confident with Mark as our QB. He's showed only signs of maturation and progression. Speed bumps like the defense not playing a lick of defense in the 1st Half of the AFCG did not help his cause at all (then again, the offense didn't do their thing either).

If there is any QB that is going to lead the Jets to a SB in the near(est) future, it will be Mark Sanchez.

2aka6r.jpg

i do think mark sanchez will be ready!

i have a feeling he will suprise so many ppl this year.

its his time to shine
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom